Discology Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Phil,

    Playing advanced:
    Dan brown jr
    Zach Beltz
    Mat Owens

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
      Phil.

      We have an open team together for you.
      Denny Axmacher
      Michael Medlock
      Stephen Sines


      see you saturday morning
      Very Nice. Your written down.

      Cheers,
      Phil

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by discgolfAK View Post
        Phil,

        Playing advanced:
        Dan brown jr
        Zach Beltz
        Mat Owens
        Great. I've got you and your team logged in.

        See you tomorrow. Cheers,
        Phil

        Comment


        • #19
          Phil, Ty, and all else who helped,

          Discology is now one my top ten tournaments in the fun department I've played in 14 years of disc golf. Your only rival is Howliewood.
          Hope you do it again next year. Thanks!!!

          Comment


          • #20
            Sorry, we had to leave early

            Please post results when you get a chance. Team - Jason's Moms worst Nightmare did OK.. It was fun having a chance to play with MR. MILLER and his team mates. Although, we were drinking much better beer!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
              Phil, Ty, and all else who helped,

              Discology is now one my top ten tournaments in the fun department I've played in 14 years of disc golf. Your only rival is Howliewood.
              Hope you do it again next year. Thanks!!!
              That's a great compliment and I thank you. There a lot of guys that fill in the "all else who helped" and I too want to say thanks for all the help I was given to pull off Discology.

              Already, thinking about next year.

              Phil

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
                Please post results when you get a chance. Team - Jason's Moms worst Nightmare did OK.. It was fun having a chance to play with MR. MILLER and his team mates. Although, we were drinking much better beer!

                I'm sure your beer was better.

                You and your team cashed but all left before I finished. I know, a long day.
                Can I send it to you? Send me a PM.

                I just unpacked the car tonight (I'm not fully recovered, yet) but will try to post results tomorrow.

                What a great turn out. 133 players. I was a little overhelmed when I looked up from my computer at 9:00 but everyone was so cool and really willing to work with me.

                Thank you, Stu for coming out!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Tourney

                  I agree with Jeff. It was a fun and well run tourney considering the logistics involved. Thanks to all that helped out there. Let the tradition continue..

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Discology results (I hope)

                    Trying this for the first time (attaching an attachment) so we will see if I have any brains or not. A bett'n man should go with "or not".

                    Only one name used per team. so you are on your own.

                    Team name will be required next year. (less work for me. It's all about me!)

                    I only have one more thing to say (don't believe that for a second).
                    Andy larson team (AM's) and Ben Mohlis team (ADV) MOVE UP!!!!

                    Ben Mohlis team 91, best score. Oh, yeah, move up!


                    Seriously, you players made it very special for me as a TD.
                    The Woo-Hoo's and Yea-Woo's that I heard during the rounds were nothing like I had heard before in a tournament setting.
                    We are on to something.
                    Let's do it again next year.

                    Peace,
                    Phillip

                    Comment

                    Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X