X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

waitlist odds

So, i just discovered my schedule cleared for this weekend. What are the odds of getting in if i show uup day of?
    I wish i coulda registered earlier. :-(

Comment

Originally posted by warrenhol View Post
      So, i just discovered my schedule cleared for this weekend. What are the odds of getting in if i show uup day of?
      Good Luck! Even if you can't get in, come out anyways, it's a great time!
      http://nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/show...5&postcount=24

Comment

Originally posted by warrenhol View Post
        The wait list is pretty big.

Comment

Waitlistin

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
          The wait list is pretty big.
          Maybe ill just skip it and go to blue lake... Hmmm decisions, decisions...

Comment

Many thanks to Patrick Buckley and the entire Hab-Rec staff for yet another AWESOME Hab-Rec. Great tourney, amazing courses and perfect weather. Who could ask for more?

Thank you all for your hard work!
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

hab/rec

Awesome tourney great weather great people thanks to Mr Buckley and all who help put this on.A special thanks to Next Adventure for their continuing support and generosity.Who has it better than us?

Comment

Another Thank You to everyone involved with making this weekend happen! Great golf, great people, great weather- a girl couldn't ask for more!

Comment

Final scores

Thanks for a fun 1 dayer. I'll def be playing next year and hope for the weather is just as great.

Are the final scores posted anywhere online?

Comment

Hab/Rec 2012 - is it possible this tournament just keeps getting better?

The weather was incredible, the relaxed and fun vibe, the generous players pack for everybody.

Best tournament of the year! THANK YOU HAB/REC CREW!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                      Hab/Rec 2012 - is it possible this tournament just keeps getting better?

The weather was incredible, the relaxed and fun vibe, the generous players pack for everybody.

Best tournament of the year! THANK YOU HAB/REC CREW!!!!!!
                      Thanks for putting on a great tourney again. I had a great time! Any chance the results can get posted soon?

Comment

Does anybody have the word on how long the tourney baskets will stay up?

Comment

Hey thanks everyone -- glad you made it out to Milo on Saturday. What a day!

I'm working on compiling scores and posting them. They should be ready soon.

All 36 baskets are currently in as far as I know, but I'm not sure for how much longer. Eventually (fairly soon) there will be the 18-hole winter course in play, which will include some of the tournament holes.

Comment

Here is the link to the scores and results for the 2012 Hab/Rec:

http://goo.gl/8gpZ8

Many thanks to Ryan Gwillim and Steve Carson at 4DiscGolf.com for administering the online registration again this year. And thanks to them for posting these scores for all of us.

If anyone out there is a TD and hasn't used 4DiscGolf for online registration, I would highly recommend looking into it. They do a great job, and they make life easier for a TD.

...Milo will be going from 36 baskets to 18 baskets for the winter this coming Sunday afternoon, so enjoy 36 while you can!

...Several lost and found discs from the tourney. I will leave them at lost and found at the ranger office at Milo on Sunday.

--Buckley

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X