Hab/Rec Fall Open - Oct. 6, 2012 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hab/Rec Fall Open - Oct. 6, 2012

    Registration is now open for the 11th Annual Hab/Rec Fall Open presented by Next Adventure! It takes place Saturday, October 6, 2012

    Here is the link for registration for the blue flight (Pro Men, Pro Masters, and Adv Am Men only) http://www.4discgolf.com/12HRBLU

    Here is the link for registration for the red flight (all other divisions, including Adv Masters) http://www.4discgolf.com/12HRRED

    Here is the link for the current reg list: http://4discgolf.com/reports/habrec.php

    Very soon there will also be info on the Next Adventure website at http://nextadventure.net/community/

    See ya at Milo!
    Patrick

  • #2
    Thanks Patrick for all the great years of Hab Rec
    PDGA # 31451
    2 Mini Aces
    74 Aces
    PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
    DISC GOLF OR DIE
    BOB CABAL
    DISCVANGO
    JEFF ELLIOT
    G-MAN
    JORDAN LEWIS
    JEFF HAGERTY
    JAMES GARCELON
    SAM GIBSON

    And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

    George Carlin

    Comment


    • #3
      I did it again...

      Hey Patrick, I think I meant to sign up for Adv Masters... Thanks

      STU

      Comment


      • #4
        1st tournament 4 years ago. Still one of the best anywhere! Thanks guys.

        Comment


        • #5
          Count Me Out

          Totally spaced that this happens on the first day of OR team golf. Will get my players pack later. Bummed to miss this one.
          #45742
          CHAIN DAMAGE

          Comment


          • #6
            So what's the deal with camping for this event? I see there's a group campsite on the road down to the course. Any chance it's like the Fling where we can camp wherever next to the course?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Sally W View Post
              So what's the deal with camping for this event? I see there's a group campsite on the road down to the course. Any chance it's like the Fling where we can camp wherever next to the course?
              My guess is no chance, but I am not the TD. We have never been able to camp next to the course for the Hab Rec though.

              Cindy
              Last edited by LegoRules; August 14th, 2012, 05:39 AM.
              Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
              Stumptown #176
              PDGA #37716

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                My guess is no chance, but I am not the TD. We have never been able to camp next to the course for the Hab Rec though.

                Cindy
                haha- yeah, I figured as much but also figured it couldn't hurt to ask Have heard great things about this event- can't wait!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Sally W View Post
                  haha- yeah, I figured as much but also figured it couldn't hurt to ask Have heard great things about this event- can't wait!!
                  It is a super fun event. I am so glad you are signed up.
                  Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Sally,

                    It is a 1-day event on that Saturday. No camping for the event, although I believe McIver's campground is available for reservations.

                    Patrick

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      We camped last year in the campground as walk-ins and there was plenty of sites to choose from. It's late in the season and kids are back in school so its pretty clear.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Just got the last spot in Red

                        I just picked up the last spot in the Red division
                        My friend Doug Coover wants on the waiting list, if there is going to be one

                        See you out there

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The waitlist for the Red pool is live at the following link: http://www.4discgolf.com/12HRRED_WL

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            To get on the wait list for the blue flight, go here:

                            http://www.4discgolf.com/product/product&product_id=90

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by buckley View Post
                              To get on the wait list for the blue flight, go here:

                              http://www.4discgolf.com/product/product&product_id=90
                              This filled up quick. I suspect it is the inherent awesomeness.