• Get Lifted! September 1st and/or 2nd 2012

Get Lifted!
    HIGH ELEVATION SKINS EVENT
    September 1 - Willamette Pass
    September 2 - Mt. Bachelor

-Two one-day events
    -Four divisions offered: Pro Men/ Women, Amateur Men/ Women
    -Event registration is limited to 60 - 32 players max per division
    -$5 late fee after August 24, RSVP prior!
    -Players are responsible for their own meals and lodging arrangements

DIVISION
    PRO: $30 (per event, $60 for both)
    AMATEUR: $20 (per event, $40 for both)
    Lift Ticket Willamette Pass: $8 (required)
    Lift Ticket Mt. Bachelor: $14 (required)
    Late Fee: $5 (required after August 24)
    Acepot: $2 (optional per event)

SCHEDULE
    Tee Times posted at Player's meeting (Pros tee first)

Saturday – Willamette Pass
    Check-In/Late Registration: 9 AM
    Player's Meeting: 9:30 AM
    Round 1: Tee Times Start @ 10 AM – Qualifying
    Lunch: No-host options available in lodge
    Round 2: Tee Times Start @ 2:30 PM – Skins
    Awards: Redeem Skins Following Rounds

Sunday – Mt. Bachelor
    Check-In/Late Registration: 9 AM
    Player's Meeting: 9:30 AM
    Round 1: Tee Times Start @ 10 AM –Qualifying
    Lunch: No-host options available in lodge
    Round 2: Tee Times Start @ 2:30 PM – Skins
    Awards: Redeem Skins Following Rounds

Preferred registration is now open for players that wish to sign up for both days of the event: http://store.northwestsignup.com/ind...products_id=76

August 17, the remaining spots are available for one day entry - $30 Pro, $20 Am.

Note on Format: The first round of play is a qualifying round. The top 75% (capped at 20 players) of each division will qualify for the skins round. If you are in the bottom 25% after the qualifying round you are not eligible for any skins payout, but are welcome to play another round if you desire. The top qualifiers will be seeded based on first round score and will play for higher value skins.

ie. Based on 50 player field – 21 pro men, 21 am men, 4 pro women, 4 am women

Entry
    Pro Men - $630
    Am Men - $420
    Pro Women - $120
    Am Women - $80

Payout + added cash, TBD
    Pro Men 16 Qualifiers – Top Card plays for $14/ hole ($252 ~ 40% of entry), 2nd Card plays for $10/ hole ($180 ~ 30% of entry), 3rd card plays for $7/ hole ($126 ~ 20% of entry), Last card plays for $4/ hole ($72 ~ 10% of entry)

Am Men 16 Qualifiers* – Top Card plays for $9/ hole ($162 ~ 40% of entry), 2nd Card plays for $7/ hole ($126 ~ 30% of entry), 3rd card plays for $5/ hole ($90 ~ 20% of entry), Last card plays for $3/ hole ($54 ~ 10% of entry) *Am Payout is awarded in script/ merchandise

Pro Women 3 Qualifiers – Top Card plays for $7/ hole ($126 ~ 100%+ of entry)

Am Women 3 Qualifiers* – Top Card plays for $5/ hole ($90 ~ 100%+ of entry) *Am Payout is awarded in script/ merchandise

**Mt. Bachelor Skins will be contested on the Super 9 layout so the skins value will be double due to the fewer amount of holes.

Play Both Events
    Sign up for both events and you will receive a high quality custom event t-shirt for free! Total weekend skins amount ($ total, not quantity) will receive additional prizes.

More Info
    Last edited by discVENTures; August 8th, 2012, 03:30 PM. Reason: Mt. B lift ticket is now only $14, discounted from $16!

Sounds epic, Ryan! I hope I can make it.

Comment

Comment

Just a reminder that today is the last chance to guarantee entry to both events through early registration. Tomorrow morning we open the flood gates and all are welcome to sign up for just one day. Hope to see you there!

Comment

Just an FYI, OR-58 is seeing significant delays due to construction. Plan accordingly.

http://cms.oregon.gov/ODOT/HWY/REGIO...ek_tunnel.aspx
          Last edited by Jason Philips; August 22nd, 2012, 11:42 AM. Reason: Bad typing...
          "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

I hope everybody is getting excited for some Mt. golf this weekend! We have space left for both events and will be accepting day of registration starting at 9AM each day. Come on up and get lifted!

Comment

Originally posted by discVENTures View Post
              I hope everybody is getting excited for some Mt. golf this weekend! We have space left for both events and will be accepting day of registration starting at 9AM each day. Come on up and get lifted!
              Looking forward to it!!! Thanks for putting on the mountain events amigo!
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Hey all,
                We have a cabin reserved that sleeps 8 reserved for Friday night at ODell lake minutes from Willamette pass. we only have 4 folks confirmed and would love to cut the cost even more (total cost is $200). Please let me know ASAP if you'd be interested! Lake view, full kitchen, Porch, BBQ etc

Comment

I would like to say thanks to Ryan and Gretchen for a fun weekend of mountain golf and the Jeff for the fun to

Comment

What a great weekend! My knees are mad at me for putting them through 4 trips down a mountain but it was totally worth it. Well, maybe except for the 3 lost discs at Willamette.

Thanks Ryan and Gretchen for all your hard work and to all you rad discers out there for contributing for one epic weekend of mountain golf.

Comment

Originally posted by murray the brit View Post
                      I would like to say thanks to Ryan and Gretchen for a fun weekend of mountain golf and the Jeff for the fun to
                      Yeah, what a fun format and event. Thanks very much Ryan and Gretchen for another great weekend. You guys rock!
                      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Big ups to everybody that made it up and down the mountains this weekend and some of the most beautiful shots I have ever witnessed! Cheers.

Results

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X