Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to thank everyone who helped out. Erik "Buck" Smith rocked the sponsorship and brought in over $1000 in sponsorship. We had a total of $1600 added cash. You're the bomb.

Thank you Dion for helping with payout and financials-it always takes a lot of stress off of me when its completed. You rock.

Thanks to Ralph Huntoon and Gene Fackler for setting up and taking care of scrip redemption.

Thank you Andy Hock for helping with scores and payout at the end. Thanks to Miranda Erickson for trimming scorecards and leaderboard cards all evening. And then, writing names on all of those cards.

Matt Benotsch - Thank you for the press releases. We had great media coversage.

Thanks Cindy McMahan for assembling the trophies

Thanks to Brad McDougall and Buck for changing the baskets for the Sunday round and Brad for switching 6 and 9 back

My son, Jordan Hall, drove me everywhere because my car is sick. Thank you sweetheart.

Jub-thanks for understanding about how I was busy and didn't get to my interview with you.

Rex Snellstrom, Gene Fackler, Ralph Huntoon, Matt Benotsch, Andy Hock, Dion Arlyn, Adam Fisher, James Morse, Hannah Varner, Cindy McMahan, Miranda Erickson, Wayne Hench, Brad McDougall, Erik "Buck" Smith ---I couldn't of done it without you. Thank you so much and I hope I didn't leave anyone out.

I love the Eugene Disc Golf Celebration and I love everyone who participates. Thank you for letting me tournament director of such a great tourney.
    PDGA President

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X