Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
    Thanks.
    I had made plans based on Matt's "obvious" answer on the courses. Then that changed- I guess on the 7th at the meeting.
    Then I figured I could find out whether I'd have to leave the night before or drive down that day.
    And I still had questions based on my last Eugene Celebration- which was much different from any others I had been to over the past decade. But asking questions got me ridiculed- by the person who belittled me when I asked a question and they provided a flippant, wrong answer.
    My apologies, and for those in the other thread, that asked for information on the tourney.
    I'm sure it will be a great time.
    Really needed to play CG to have the event I wanted!
    Enjoy.
    Sorry if my misinformation and attitude prevented you from making it to what should be a really fun event Wes. I didn't realize you were so sensitive and it would keep you from attending. I am not involved in organizing the event and have no hand in the plan, just tried to pass on information since it was lacking and a lynch mob was forming...

As for my flippant, wrong "obvious" answer to the question of courses, what I meant was that we only have two to choose from and Dexter has been it's home for over ten years so it did to me, and I think others, seem pretty obvious that it would be Dexter and possibly Cottage Grove. Originally the plan was both and then that changed. My bad for speaking up and hurting your feelings and prolonging the internet angst.

So now that it's all settled, I hope we can get back to looking forward to another great Eugene Celebration!

Comment

Aaaaand in other news....Lots of people are getting signed up (via word of mouth)! Looks to be another fantastic Celebration. I'm stoked! Are you?

Comment

Anyone still looking for information about the 2012 Eugene Disc Golf Celebration can check the Eugene Disc Golf Club website for updated event details, sponsorship letter, and online registration link.

www.eugenediscgolfclub.net

Comment

....yes....I do believe the 2012 Eugene Disc Golf Celebration is the 25th Celebration Tournament.

Comment

What is the camping situation like this year?

Comment

Originally posted by ahukingacehole View Post
              What is the camping situation like this year?
              There is still no camping on the course. Available camping at Dexter Shores right across the street from the park.

There was going to be camping available at a different location but there aren't enough participators to warrant the time the owners have to put in the area.
              PDGA President

Comment

It would be awesome if there was a huge influx of registrants in the next week but if that doesn't happen, is there a chance we will run everyone in one pool?

Possibly with more pleasant a.m. start times?

Comment

hey rebecca,

any updates on which people in which pool? am trying to solidify my logistics for the weekend and knowing this would be great... thanks, girl.

emma
                  "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                  Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by wes hansen View Post
                    thanks.
                    I had made plans based on matt's "obvious" answer on the courses. Then that changed- i guess on the 7th at the meeting.
                    Then i figured i could find out whether i'd have to leave the night before or drive down that day.
                    And i still had questions based on my last eugene celebration- which was much different from any others i had been to over the past decade. But asking questions got me ridiculed- by the person who belittled me when i asked a question and they provided a flippant, wrong answer.
                    My apologies, and for those in the other thread, that asked for information on the tourney.
                    I'm sure it will be a great time.
                    Really needed to play cg to have the event i wanted!
                    Enjoy.
                    isn't it called the eugene celebration for a reason?? Not the cottage grove celebration!!

Comment

Here is the pool layout for the Celebration.

POOL Assignments
                      A POOL:
                      Pro Women
                      Pro Men
                      Advanced Grandmaster
                      ...Advanced Master,
                      Pro Master,
                      Pro Grandmaster

B Pool:
                      Advanced Men
                      Intermediate Men
                      Advanced Women
                      Intermediate Women

Comment

Originally posted by wyattearp67 View Post
                        Here is the pool layout for the Celebration.

POOL Assignments
                        A POOL:
                        Pro Women
                        Pro Men
                        Advanced Grandmaster
                        ...Advanced Master,
                        Pro Master,
                        Pro Grandmaster

B Pool:
                        Advanced Men
                        Intermediate Men
                        Advanced Women
                        Intermediate Women
                        thank you.

Comment

Scores are up
                          Team DISCRAFT
                          NW Sign Up
                          Gorilla Boy
                          Paragon Disc Golf
                          Odwalla

Comment

Originally posted by RYDO420 View Post
                            isn't it called the eugene celebration for a reason?? Not the cottage grove celebration!!
                            Dexter isn't in Eugene either.. It's in Dexter......
                            Don't knock it until you rock it!

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
                              Scores are up
                              ... not really...

dammitt, duffy... i'm losin' my mind here 'bout those round ratings...

and just so we're clear here, people, after all three rounds this girl won.

andrea scott took down intermediate and talloullala (sp? ) took advanced.

you boys can fill eachother in on the boy results.

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                                ... not really...

dammitt, duffy... i'm losin' my mind here 'bout those round ratings...

and just so we're clear here, people, after all three rounds this girl won.

andrea scott took down intermediate and talloullala (sp? ) took advanced.

you boys can fill eachother in on the boy results.
                                Scores are up Also, remember that A played the 1 round on Saturday and the B pool played 2 rounds on Saturday. Vice Versa on Sunday so your ratings will not be the same.
                                PDGA President

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X