Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willamette Open Registration is OPEN: September 22-23

Willamette Open XIV Registration is live online at www.northwestsignup.com

Pools have not been finalized yet but one pool will play Willamette twice and Adair once, the Pro pool (along with whatever other divisions fit) will play Adair twice and Willamette once.

Adair should be a permanent par 58 with some cement tee pads finished by the time September comes around!

Awards will follow the 3rd round on Sunday and will be held at Calapooia brewing in Albany. We are going to shoot for awards in the early afternoon so everyone can have a nice easy trip back home.

Players packs this year will be custom huklab chairs!! All am divisions will get one of these, we may even have some extras if pros would like to buy or if they are so sweet you just have to have 2!

Please post any questions here I will answer them as quickly as possible

Willamette Open XIV TD/Adair Greenskeeper - Nate Sexton
    Innova Champion Discs
    Discmania
    huk lab
    Keen Footwear
    Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
    Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
    Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post

Pools have not been finalized yet but one pool will play Willamette twice and Adair once, the Pro pool (along with whatever other divisions fit) will play Adair twice and Willamette once.

Adair should be a permanent par 58 with some cement tee pads finished by the time September comes around!

Awards will follow the 3rd round on Sunday and will be held at Calapooia brewing in Albany. We are going to shoot for awards in the early afternoon so everyone can have a nice easy trip back home.

Players packs this year will be custom huklab chairs!! All am divisions will get one of these, we may even have some extras if pros would like to buy or if they are so sweet you just have to have 2!

Dude! So excited about this one....Hope I can find my putt by then. You know me I'll be there. See ya at Chick flick....should have a good time caddy and squeeze in some time where we can get a couple rounds in ourselves.

Comment

I am going to make this one happen.
      "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Always wanted a stool...

couldnt bring my self to pay 30 - 40 bucks for one... Thanks Nate! Super stoked, if you are taking votes (I am sure it is a complete #'s thing) Put the Advanced pool with the Pros at Adair pretty pretty please! Cant wait, Thanks for everything and the Cement Tee Pads
        Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B.
          Nate you should probably change the title of this thread to avoid confusion.
          Can we just kill this thread? The newer one I posted should be the source for Willamette Open info.
          Innova Champion Discs
          Discmania
          huk lab
          Keen Footwear
          Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
          Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
          Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Can we just kill this thread? The newer one I posted should be the source for Willamette Open info.
            Killed the other thread.

Comment

I'm all signed up and looking forward to it. I totally get the pro divisions not getting players packs and thats how most pro players prefer it. Sometimes there are cool items that, as a pro divison player, I would like to get. Especially if the TD is able to get a bulk price for them. And I'd gladly pay for them at registration, given the option.

I'm not suggesting you do this now, but rather suggesting another way for TD's to raise more money and offer more to players. Obviously, it's a bit more work to take orders and track them, but with some markup it's another revenue source.

Looking forward to a par 58, concrete tees Adair!

Comment

how am i supposed to afford signing up for two tournaments at once?! fine, calapooia and willamette in one week... food and eating is so overrated anyway... i'll just breathe, sleep and play golf...
                "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                  how am i supposed to afford signing up for two tournaments at once?! fine, calapooia and willamette in one week... food and eating is so overrated anyway... i'll just breathe, sleep and play golf...
                  Why don't you get a job, hippy?

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                    Uh hate to break this to you but they are a month apart

Comment

Originally posted by Snoopy View Post
                      Uh hate to break this to you but they are a month apart
                      Uh, hate to break it to ya but you totally misunderstood.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                        Uh, hate to break it to ya but you totally misunderstood.
                        so nice to be understood.

and listen up, you... i have a job... but since i'm a hippy it doesn't pay well. stupid non profit organizations.
                        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Just wanted to say thank you to Nate and the crew that got Adair looking great! Hole 4 a new par 4, hole 6 par 4, and hole 11 just completed yesterday to a par 4......Super sick bro. Had fun today.

Comment

Is hole 4 a par 4 now? I thought it was still 3. Hole 6 was vicious but I do love it. 11 wasn't complete when I played on Saturday and gratefully so, I really needed that birdie.

All in the course was looking good though. I cannot wait to get signed up.

Willamette was looking a little rough around the edges but what can a person do. It was still good golf.
                            "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Nice work Nate, I was asking about the concrete tee pads sometime ago on the Adair Thread. Never heard anything back but it sounds like someone is finally taking the reigns on this one.

http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=8311
                              PDGA #25296
                              Stumptown #34

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X