X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
    I didn't play last year and hadn't seen this position before, but the surrounding brush is well beaten in, and there are two nice sets of steps on either side of the berm.

Not dork proof though.
    not sure what you're implying here, benotsch... but regardless... i'm sure to be "more carefully" no matter what...
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
      not sure what you're implying here, benotsch... but regardless... i'm sure to be "more carefully" no matter what...
      I think the proper English would be "morer carefully".

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
        I think the proper English would be "morer carefully".

Bob
        upon further reflection, it seems the most prudent route would, in fact, to be morer carefullyer.

Comment

Y'all hold up now, this ain't Warshingtonia.

Comment

Originally posted by blaineT View Post
            Y'all hold up now, this ain't Warshingtonia.

wacher it sur - I taken effense

WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

is this accurate?

hey you locals!!! is this what the weather really looks like down there for the weekend?

http://www.weather.com/weather/weeke...+USOR0076:1:US

thanks.

Comment

Well it's still rather grey and cloudy so far this morning, but it was this way yesterday as well, and by early afternoon it was sunny and around 70. So I'd say that's probably fairly accurate, but we may have quite a bit of cloudiness in the mornings.

Comment

Originally posted by essjay View Post
                  Well it's still rather grey and cloudy so far this morning, but it was this way yesterday as well, and by early afternoon it was sunny and around 70. So I'd say that's probably fairly accurate, but we may have quite a bit of cloudiness in the mornings.
                  cheers, indeed!

Comment

Funny, it looks like the weather will be better than last year - IN THE MIDDLE OF JULY!

Comment

• Originally posted by essjay View Post
                      Funny, it looks like the weather will be better than last year - IN THE MIDDLE OF JULY!
                      if by "funny" you mean "classic"... go oregon!!!

Comment

• I just wanted to give a quick thanks to Nate Sexton, Greg Johnson, Brianna Anderson and everyone else who volunteered their time prepping the courses and running the event itself. As always, I had a great time. Well done everyone.

Jeff
                        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• thank yous...

so, in keeping with what i believe was quite possibly the quickest awards ceremony ever yesterday (rock on, nate sexton), i kept my acceptance speech short and sweet (oh, right, and it was just for 2nd place...) but i did have a few more things to say... (i know, shocking!)

thank you so much, nate and brianna, for running a wonderful event. i really appreciated the changes that were made this year, especially sticking to the same course on saturday. very nice to not have to drive around at lunch time and instead, actually get to relax and eat lunch. i also lovelovelove the new hole 11 at adair. what a gorgeous approach to the green! and it made a very boring hole into a very awesome hole. hole 6... well, you know, whatever... i 4ed it the second round so i guess it's not SO bad...

and thanks to everyone who played... the general feeling of camraderie and stuff during the down times was lovely...

but mostly, thanks to the girls that played with me (Melo, Hayley - all the way from tennessee- Conrad, and Toni Hoyman)... i've never actually played on a card of 4 women that were not the very last ones to turn their scorecard in at the end of the round (i'm not sure it's even ever happened on a card of 3) and frankly, that kind of focus and attention to speed of play just makes my freaking day. oh, and i guess y'all were pretty cool to hang out with, too.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X