Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nate, i sent you a message on facebook. Im in for this weekend if you got a spot

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
      HUZZAH!

I don't know how some hometown studs like Christiansen, Johnson and Smith who play these courses all the time end up in MM1 instead of MPM; we could have had a nice field of pro crusties! But I'm psyched for a weekend with my MPM cardmates, weather looks good, and I love the new pin positions at Adair.

We are playing the new holes, I hope.
      Meh, if they've never taken cash or if their ratings are below 935 they can play where they want. Who knows, maybe they just need to stock up on plastic for the winter.

Just think, you get THREE rounds of listening to me whine, not just one!

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post

Ask away with any other questions!
        Is there a drinking water spigot at Adair?

Comment

Yes, the sinks at the shelters should be on and there is also a drinking fountain behind the backstop of the baseball field near hole #11.
          Innova Champion Discs
          Discmania
          huk lab
          Keen Footwear
          Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
          Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
          Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Originally posted by Reichard View Post
            Meh, if they've never taken cash or if their ratings are below 935 they can play where they want. Who knows, maybe they just need to stock up on plastic for the winter.

Just think, you get THREE rounds of listening to me whine, not just one!
            I know they can play MM1, and I support people's choices to play where they think they'll have the most fun. Just bummed that our Oregon MPM fields keep shrinking instead of growing. All three of those dudes have beaten me at Adair, and vice versa too. It's fun to have a big field! ( And I have a better chance to cash when I'm not just competing against people 20+ ratings points above me).

And it's okay to play with you I guess.

Comment

Masters pro waitlist?

Just found out I'm free to play tourney if you can find a spot for me in pro masters, Jason Getz 320 217 4513. darn work!...
              Beautiful stairs on Adair 4 whoever did that. Played the course last wk. Great course, great park, great memories.

Comment

New holes for sure, they are my pride and joy! Also some late breaking news, we will be playing a brand new long teepad on #2 at Willamette, and there is the possibility of a brand new pin position on #8 at Willamette.
                Nate - are the pins currently in position for the weekend at the courses? If not, any chance you'll tell us where they will be? I'm hoping to get a round in at each course later today or this week.

Comment

Adair is set, Willamette should be set soon. If you go there the only tourney changes will be 3, 7, 10, and 12 to the long positions. Also #8 will use the brand new position, and play the long tee on #2.
                  Innova Champion Discs
                  Discmania
                  huk lab
                  Keen Footwear
                  Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                  Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                  Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Adair is set, Willamette should be set soon. If you go there the only tourney changes will be 3, 7, 10, and 12 to the long positions. Also #8 will use the brand new position, and play the long tee on #2.
                    HUZZAH! Heading there now!

Comment

HUZZAH! Heading there now!
                      hip hip hooray!

i'm very jealous... and i have to go feed a fussy baby and get spit up on... sheesh.
                      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

what pool?

Is there a post somewhere that is telling people what pool they are in for the 2012 Willamette Open?

Comment

Originally posted by Dolfer50 View Post
                          Is there a post somewhere that is telling people what pool they are in for the 2012 Willamette Open?
                          Players meetings at 8:30am both days, starts at 9:00am

Pool A (All Pros and MA1) playing Adair 2x Saturday, Willamette 1x Sunday

Pool B (All other divisions) playing Willamette 2x Sat. and Adair 1x Sun.

Doubles Friday at 5:00pm Adair.

Camping at Adair $5 per night.

Awards at Calapooia Brewing, roughly 1pm Sunday (140 NE Hill St. Albany OR)

Comment

I didn't make it to Willamette. Adair is looking great! I know there are multiple reasons and benefits to holding the WO in mid-summer, but I'm glad it's in September again - there is nothing like a beautiful fall day at Adair. I saw quite a few others practicing for this weekend, and I threw a lot of shots on every hole. The course is trimmed and pimped and pretty - hats off to the WDGC crew and the new Adair greenskeeper!

Hole 6 has really come along since I played the new position earlier this summer - those turnpikes and walking paths are great, and it's a great hole. There were two baskets on Hole 10, including the new-ish placement up on the berm which I hadn't played before. I'm guessing we're playing that one? It's pretty sweet.

Comment

I didn't make it to Willamette. Adair is looking great! I know there are multiple reasons and benefits to holding the WO in mid-summer, but I'm glad it's in September again - there is nothing like a beautiful fall day at Adair. I saw quite a few others practicing for this weekend, and I threw a lot of shots on every hole. The course is trimmed and pimped and pretty - hats off to the WDGC crew and the new Adair greenskeeper!

Hole 6 has really come along since I played the new position earlier this summer - those turnpikes and walking paths are great, and it's a great hole. There were two baskets on Hole 10, including the new-ish placement up on the berm which I hadn't played before. I'm guessing we're playing that one? It's pretty sweet.
                              i have a nice purple scar on my right knee from that new-ish placement up on the berm from last year's willamette open... this year i will be more carefully when bounding up the hill to clear my rad putt from the basket...

can't wait to play adair in the fall...
                              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                                i have a nice purple scar on my right knee from that new-ish placement up on the berm from last year's willamette open... this year i will be more carefully when bounding up the hill to clear my rad putt from the basket...

can't wait to play adair in the fall...
                                I didn't play last year and hadn't seen this position before, but the surrounding brush is well beaten in, and there are two nice sets of steps on either side of the berm.

Not dork proof though.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X