X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
    Not one Huzzah from Matt B. or Emma regarding these pool assignments...humph!!!
    Thank you Nate, I'll cancel the hit.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

HUZZAH!!!!!

Comment

lay off, sexton! i was on a very important PDGA Women's Committee teleconference last night when you posted... out at the Shack, btw, where i don't got no internets...

and i don't huzzah i hip hip hooray...

3 cheers for nate sexton and the willamette open pool assignments:

hip hip... HOORAY!
        hip hip... HOORAY!
        hip hip... HOORAY!

and thank you.
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

I for one am stoked that MA1 gets to play Adair twice! Thanks Nate!

Comment

Willamette Open XIV Presented by Calapooia Brewing is officially FULL!

Well acctually overfull, I allowed one ghost group into the A pool.

I am a bit worried the news about the pool assignments is not being seen by all the players. Do people feel like the word is getting around or should I find another way to post the information?

Doubles at Adair Friday night at 5:00! $5 random flip. Camping at Adair for $5 a night! See everybody out there!
            Innova Champion Discs
            Discmania
            huk lab
            Keen Footwear
            Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
            Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
            Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

I am a bit worried the news about the pool assignments is not being seen by all the players. Do people feel like the word is getting around or should I find another way to post the information?

Doubles at Adair Friday night at 5:00! $5 random flip. Camping at Adair for $5 a night! See everybody out there!
              It never hurts to double up and also post on Facebook. Not all players are on Facebook but many are and not all players hang out here.

Bob

Comment

[SIZE="5"]
                As a player I try to take the initiative to find out where I am playing and when I need to be there instead of waiting for someone to tell me. It's hard for me to understand how someone would wait until Saturday morning to figure these things out but it happens!

My first instinct (if I didn't come here for info) would be to go to the WDGC website for the schedule. Could the event info / pool assignments or a link to them be put up on the club home page?

Comment

HUZZAH!

I don't know how some hometown studs like Christiansen, Johnson and Smith who play these courses all the time end up in MM1 instead of MPM; we could have had a nice field of pro crusties! But I'm psyched for a weekend with my MPM cardmates, weather looks good, and I love the new pin positions at Adair.

We are playing the new holes, I hope.

Comment

New holes for sure, they are my pride and joy! Also some late breaking news, we will be playing a brand new long teepad on #2 at Willamette, and there is the possibility of a brand new pin position on #8 at Willamette.
                    Innova Champion Discs
                    Discmania
                    huk lab
                    Keen Footwear
                    Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags

Comment

I read through the thread and couldn't find a post about players meeting and round starting times on Saturday. I did see that we have a 9am start time on Sunday, and I would assume an 8:30 players meeting. Could someone share the Saturday start times please. Thank you. Really looking forward to this event!

Huzzah!

Comment

Players meetings at 8:30am both days, starts at 9:00am

Pool A (All Pros and MA1) playing Adair 2x Saturday, Willamette 1x Sunday

Pool B (All other divisions) playing Willamette 2x Sat. and Adair 1x Sun.

Doubles Friday at 5:00pm Adair.

Camping at Adair $5 per night.

Awards at Calapooia Brewing, roughly 1pm Sunday (140 NE Hill St. Albany OR)

Ask away with any other questions!
                        Innova Champion Discs
                        Discmania
                        huk lab
                        Keen Footwear
                        Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags

Comment

Players meetings at 8:30am both days, starts at 9:00am

Pool A (All Pros and MA1) playing Adair 2x Saturday, Willamette 1x Sunday

Pool B (All other divisions) playing Willamette 2x Sat. and Adair 1x Sun.

Doubles Friday at 5:00pm Adair.

Camping at Adair $5 per night.

Awards at Calapooia Brewing, roughly 1pm Sunday (140 NE Hill St. Albany OR)

Ask away with any other questions!
                          nate,

what time do you want us there to check in saturday morning?

hip hip hooray!

emma
                          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

We will start check in at 7:30am at both courses.
                            Innova Champion Discs
                            Discmania
                            huk lab
                            Keen Footwear
                            Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags

Comment

The most important question of all...

What are some good places to eat and drink in Corvallis? The wife is coming with and since she's being a good sport, figured I take her out for some brews and food. All recommendations welcome, thanks!

Comment

There are tons! Block 15 downtown is a very popular brewery, usually a short wait to get a table. American Dream Pizza downtown has nice rooftop seating and many fine beers. Flat Tail is another great brewery in town that is partly a new venture from our sponsor Calapooia Brewing so it would be great to support them. There are tons more good places, maybe check out yelp or something.
                                Innova Champion Discs
                                Discmania
                                huk lab
                                Keen Footwear
                                Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...