Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The chairs will be in the neighborhood of $35 I think. I have a pdf of the design, not sure how to share it with the world though.
    Innova Champion Discs
    Discmania
    huk lab
    Keen Footwear
    Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
    Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
    Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Is there a current list of registered players?

Comment

If...

Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
        The chairs will be in the neighborhood of $35 I think. I have a pdf of the design, not sure how to share it with the world though.
        Hey Nate if you email it to me carlboje11@gmail.com I can share it with the world for you. Just saying :-)
        Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Registered players are posted to pdga.com, a link is up a few posts in this thread.
          Innova Champion Discs
          Discmania
          huk lab
          Keen Footwear
          Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags

Comment

Right on. Thanks!

Comment

Camping will be available at Adair County Park Friday and Saturday nights for $5 per person. Sunday's rounds will start at 9:00am and awards at our wonderful sponsor Calapooia Brewing should be starting up by 2pm so everybody can get lunch there, win some prizes, and get home before dark!

Also I got a call from Corbin H. asking how to register for the event, he did not leave a callback number. If you know who that is let him know he can register online or mail in a flyer.
              Innova Champion Discs
              Discmania
              huk lab
              Keen Footwear
              Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags

Comment

30 spots left!!
                Innova Champion Discs
                Discmania
                huk lab
                Keen Footwear
                Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
                  MPO and MA1 will be in the same pool, playing Adair 2x.

MA2 will be in the other pool, playing Willamette 2x.

Other small divisions will be flushed out soon as to which courses they will be playing. Thanks!
                  any update on the divisions/pools?

okay, i really just want to make sure that FPO is included in the same pool as MPO... not gonna lie...

thanks, nate. looking forward to the willamette open... even tho they tried to entice me up to washington that same weekend for the tricities open, i decided to keep it local... i do love these two courses... oh, right... and i have some free lodging in corvallis, but i don't even know where the tricities are...
                  "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                  Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                    any update on the divisions/pools?

okay, i really just want to make sure that FPO is included in the same pool as MPO... not gonna lie...

and MPM! Please. Pro division entry fee cost should at least buy two rounds at Adair? Two rounds at Willamette against Reichard? Nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                      and MPM! Please. Pro division entry fee cost should at least buy two rounds at Adair? Two rounds at Willamette against Reichard? Nightmare.
                      You do know that I moved right next to Adair Park 2 months ago?

Not that I ever get a chance to play golf anymore but I know the course and where I should be throwing. Now getting the discs there is a completely different story!

See ya tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Reichard View Post
                        You do know that I moved right next to Adair Park 2 months ago?

Not that I ever get a chance to play golf anymore but I know the course and where I should be throwing. Now getting the discs there is a completely different story!

See ya tomorrow.
                        I have no doubt you know how to play Adair. It was more a comment as to how I perceive that Willamette sets up pretty well for a good forehander. And that I'd rather play Adair twice!.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                          I have no doubt you know how to play Adair. It was more a comment as to how I perceive that Willamette sets up pretty well for a good forehander. And that I'd rather play Adair twice!.
                          He will still have the one round at Willamette where he shreds it for 10 down!!!
                          PDGA #25296
                          Stumptown #34

Comment

Shot a 49 during league the other night. Started out 3-2-2 on holes 11, 12, and 13. Going to be a while till that is done again. Bonus Turkey.

Had 11 birdies and 3 bogeys, Adair is looking great right now and I can't wait to see some score card action on the new holes.
                            Team DISCRAFT
                            NW Sign Up
                            Gorilla Boy
                            Paragon Disc Golf
                            Odwalla

Comment

Willamette Open XIV Presented by Calapooia Brewing POOL ASSIGNMENTS

All Pros (MPO, MPM, MPG, FPO) and Mens Advanced (MA1) will be in POOL A playing Adair 2x Saturday and Willamette 1x Sunday

All other divisions (MM1, MG1, MA2, FA1, FA2, MA3) will be in POOL B playing Willamette 2x Saturday and Adair 1x Sunday

Awards at Calapooia Brewing following round 3 for all divisions!!

Please help spread the word to your fellow WOXIV players!
                              Innova Champion Discs
                              Discmania
                              huk lab
                              Keen Footwear
                              Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags

Comment

Not one Huzzah from Matt B. or Emma regarding these pool assignments...humph!!!
                                Innova Champion Discs
                                Discmania
                                huk lab
                                Keen Footwear
                                Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...