Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what's the excuse for not having this tourney in for the PDGA ratings update that happened today?

Comment

for fun

Originally posted by leefou View Post
      So what's the excuse for not having this tourney in for the PDGA ratings update that happened today?
      IMO there are no 'excuses', but maybe a reason that may be an unreasonable reason to reason with, with unreasonable people.
      But, if I had to guess,

the dog ate it
      went through the washer
      ran out of kindling
      it was sent in but PDGA dropped the ball
      TD said heck with you people
      it really wasn't sanctioned
      Giants won the pennant

leefou,
      I realize how much this means to you and others and I'm sure it has been, is, or will be taken care of.
      Yose
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      - Anonymous

Comment

I don't really care that much...but I know how freakin' easy it is to submit the report, I have done it before.

And since I didn't cash and the players pack hat didn't fit my head at all, I figure my rating is all I get for my $80....well that and an awesome weekend of disc golf!

Comment

how does an adjustable hat not fit your head. lol

Comment

And typically ratings have to be submitted 3 weeks before an update, so if they waited until say Tuesday or Wednesday after the event.....Guess what, good chance your ratings aren't going to be in the update!

Comment

Even on the largest setting it didn't even come close to fitting.

And they had 9 days to submit the report before the deadline...plenty o' time

Comment

Even on the largest setting it didn't even come close to fitting.

And they had 9 days to submit the report before the deadline...plenty o' time
                We (the group of people that did all the work to get this tournament run for you, and took 0 dollars out of payout and everything else for tournament fee's) would like to appologize that the hat does not fit you. And we would also like to appologize for the results not getting in. We will try to do a better job for you next year.

Comment

They had 9 days to submit the report before the deadline...plenty o' time.

And even on the largest setting it didn't even come close to fitting.
                  Post self-explanatory. No rebuttal required. Wow.
                  Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                  Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                  Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                  Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                  Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X