Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Guys, just went in to see if we were on the registration list yet, and I noticed that you have the wrong PDGA # (and thus the WAY wrong rating!) for me.

Sarah Johnson - 31300

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by essjay View Post
      Hey Guys, just went in to see if we were on the registration list yet, and I noticed that you have the wrong PDGA # (and thus the WAY wrong rating!) for me.

Sarah Johnson - 31300

Thanks!

FIXED

Comment

You can probably count on me to be there, Brant.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

hasta la vista baby

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          Buh-bye Melky!!!

I think I would like to play in this event. I have heard good things about the guys running it. I mean... I know better... but I have heard good things.
          It's more like good riddance and don't bother coming back.
          They obviously don't need him as they have a large lead in the west.
          Go Giants! Go Redbirds! Beat LA!
          Good luck this weekend Bagger Gibbs!
          He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
          - Anonymous

Comment

Wow the biggest division by far is the Mens Open(29)

Comment

Men's Open up to 35, Brad we will get you off the list. If you guys have not paid but are on the registration list please shoot me a text or email at 5414045141 or scottycb1@hotmail.com so we can make sure you are still coming. Lets try to not do the walk in thing morning of the tournament. If you have any friends that want to play there is still room, as the course is a 27 hole layout.

Again format for this event will be 27 holes each day. Players meeting at 9:00 both days with Tee at 9:30.

I would like to hear from the following Pro's who have not paid but are on the reg list. Just let me know if you are still planning to come
              Nate Sexton
              Andrew Rich
              Mike Merch
              Robert Pina III
              Chris Wilcox
              Anthony Salee
              Moe Lockwood
              Skip Wise
              Bo Curry

Any other local Roseburg Pro's please confirm with Brant and Josh

Comment

Course layout

I have not been to this tourney before...is the 27-hole layout similar to the WBDS 27-hole layout?
                Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

Originally posted by OneDarkRebel View Post
                  I have not been to this tourney before...is the 27-hole layout similar to the WBDS 27-hole layout?
                  Yes, many of the same holes will be used that were used for the Whistler Bend Doubles Shootout, with three new holes that everyone will have to wait and see!

Because this is a 27 hole event there is only one flight. Maximum of 108 players may enter this tournament, so for anyone not signed up we are at 101 unofficially now. You have today only to get your name to myself or Brant Gausnell if you want in.

Our Pro Field is at 43!

Comment

let the gudt times roll

I have been to a few gigs at Whistlers and have never seen a field with so many "outa towners".
                    Arizona
                    BC
                    California
                    Montana
                    Oregon
                    Par Infinity
                    Tennessee
                    S. Dakota
                    Utah
                    Washington
                    And, 6 of us 'older than the ones who think they are old farts'.
                    's Rocs!
                    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                    - Anonymous

Comment

Rd 1 Scores are up

We had 107 golfers finish a grueling 27 holes today.
                      The scores are uploaded.

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/95198/1160075596
                      Last edited by Huk-DMC; September 30th, 2012, 05:24 AM.
                      -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

WDO 2012

The 2012 huk lab Whistlin' Discs Open is in the books.
                        We had great weather all weekend. Hope everybody had a good time and will come back again next year. Hopefully the bee's will be nicer.

The Whistler's Misfits would like to thank everybody who made this possible:
                        huk lab, Keen, Calapooia Brewing Co., Scott Heath, Yoseman, Trasher D, Pure Disc Golf, Suzy Q, Josh and Laci Gausnell, Disc golf of Die, KB's Disc Wagon, and Tyler Phillips.

Congrats to Nate on another Whistler's win.
                        Congrats to Yose and JD Lee for both getting the win on their true home turf

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/95198
                        -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

take note other annual b-tier at whistlers which shall remain nameless
                          THIS! is how you run a tourney at whistlers.

then again i guess we dont pocket everyones money down here.

great job misfits!

even though my golf sucked i had a great time.

Comment

Great Weekend, Great Weather, Great Course, Great Payout, what more could you want to end the summer season. Thanks to all who came and Thanks to Jay, Huk Lab, and all our other sponsors.

Comment

Final 9 golfers

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...99551740_n.jpg

That's a lot of talent!

You Misfits seem to be fitting right into this gig stuff.
                              Makes me happy and proud to know that such a goodhearted bunch of peeps with great core values and tons of 'love for the game' are stepping up to the plate.
                              Thanks!

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...81415845_n.jpg

This would be close to how I was feeling after two 27's at the 'best in the west'.
                              I loved the new tee spot for 14A!
                              Last edited by Flatroc; October 2nd, 2012, 07:54 AM.
                              - Anonymous

Comment

Does anybody know where the photos from the event are posted?
                                Thanks in advance.
                                Not as creative as keys

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X