Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome looking layout Will! Excited for sure.

Comment

Online Registration should be open by tomorrow at NorthWest Sign-Ups
      May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

There is a work party tonight from 4 - 6pm and then we plan on playing the usual friday night doubles round at 6:30 on the new par 60 layout. Hope some of you can make it to give this new layout a run for its money!
        Last edited by Dr. Zaius; August 10th, 2012, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Results are up for the North Regional Championships. Thanks everyone for a fun and HOT tournament. A big shout out to Mcshanes Bar and Grill, Ninkasi, Play it Again Sports, The Disc Golf Dungeon, the Eugene Disc Golf Club, Brad Mcdougall, Skipper Hamilton, Nick Klemenhagen, Bobby Goodridge, Mark Scheid, Warren Hollinshead, Adam Fisher, Cloud Pemble, Ralph Huntoon, Eugene Fackler, Todd Mathis, Forrest Mcharry, Tom Chrestman AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO HELPED! It couldn't have been done without you...

Let me know what you thought about the course layout and any ideas for next year. I love big courses and long fairways!

Nice ACE Mr Matt Spinach Benotsch....

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_resul...6s%3D814173384

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Zaius View Post
            Results are up for the North Regional Championships. Thanks everyone for a fun and HOT tournament. A big shout out to Mcshanes Bar and Grill, Ninkasi, Play it Again Sports, The Disc Golf Dungeon, the Eugene Disc Golf Club, Brad Mcdougall, Skipper Hamilton, Nick Klemenhagen, Bobby Goodridge, Mark Scheid, Warren Hollinshead, Adam Fisher, Cloud Pemble, Ralph Huntoon, Eugene Fackler, Todd Mathis, Forrest Mcharry, Tom Chrestman AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO HELPED! It couldn't have been done without you...

Let me know what you thought about the course layout and any ideas for next year. I love big courses and long fairways!

Nice ACE Mr Matt Spinach Benotsch....

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_resul...6s%3D814173384
            Thanks Will and everyone who helped out, it was a fun day! I hope you will keep it a one-day C tier, because as you pointed out we need more of those. Having the North Regional Championships every year on a Grove super-layout would be a fun tradition. An event spilling over to the ball golf course would be fun too, but it sounds like a different event.

I wish we could get more MPM players, but if I could only play with one I couldn't ask for a better person to spend the day with than the Bear Wrestler, Bruce Sisson!

Also, I think that Matt Sime's pdga # is missing a 4 at the beginning. That is someone else's number. He did come all the way from Minnesota, so we should make sure he gets his points!

Thanks again to everyone, and see you at The Food Toss!

Comment

Let's get that TD report in Wilbur, someone's got a 1014 that ain't getting any fresher!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X