McCormick Park Fundraiser @ Trojan Park - Sunday, August 12 2012 (ORDGC Qualifier) Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCormick Park Fundraiser @ Trojan Park - Sunday, August 12 2012 (ORDGC Qualifier)

Hello Everyone,

We (Logan Miller, Sean Phillips and I) will be running a no-frills, 1-day C-Tier fundraiser event out at Trojan Park on August 12th to help raise funds for the new disc golf course at McCormick Park in St. Helens. If you're interested in seeing another course installed in our area please come out and give us your support!

We will be playing two rounds on the standard Trojan layout and this event will be an ORDGC qualifer. So if you're still looking for a way to get yourself qualified for the ORDGC, this might suit your needs quite well.

Entry: $30 (All Divisions) ($10 from every entry fee will go to the McCormick Park Disc Golf fund).

ORDGC: $10 (Anyone wanting to try to qualify for the ORDGC will need to pony up an additional $10).

Registration Information will be up soon.

Schedule:

8:30am - Players Meeting
    9:00am - Round 1 Tee Off

12:30pm - Afternoon Players MEeting
    1:00pm - Round 2 Tee Off

Ending when we're done!
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Pant, pant.....
    Cool idea to get another qualifier in- and another course!!
    Count me in. Please take PP!

Comment

Wow I always thought thaat would be a cool place for a park but thought it was kind of small. How many holes?

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
      Hello Everyone,

We (Logan Miller, Sean Phillips and I) will be running a no-frills, 1-day C-Tier fundraiser event out at Trojan Park on August 12th to help raise funds for the new disc golf course at McCormick Park in St. Helens. If you're interested in seeing another course installed in our area please come out and give us your support!

We will be playing two rounds on the standard Trojan layout and this event will be an ORDGC qualifer. So if you're still looking for a way to get yourself qualified for the ORDGC, this might suit your needs quite well.

Entry: $30 (All Divisions) ($10 from every entry fee will go to the McCormick Park Disc Golf fund).

ORDGC: $10 (Anyone wanting to try to qualify for the ORDGC will need to pony up an additional $10).

Schedule:

Ending when we're done!

Comment

Hello Everyone,

Schedule:

Ending when we're done!

I would not miss a tournament on my favorite course for the world. Count me in!
        Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by softwinterwhispers View Post
          Wow I always thought thaat would be a cool place for a park but thought it was kind of small. How many holes?
          I'll defer to Sean and Logan on that question. AKA: I don't have a clue.
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Registration should be up on 4discgolf within the next few days.

Comment

Registration is Open!

==> REGISTER HERE <==

Comment

it should be 18 holes, potentially par ~57, but likely par 54

Comment

Damn, good cause, good course, will have to scrape some funds for this one.
                  "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Originally posted by 907miller View Post
                    it should be 18 holes, potentially par ~57, but likely par 54

If it is par 57, does that mean you'll be using some ORDGC holes?
                    Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by mowens404 View Post
                      If it is par 57, does that mean you'll be using some ORDGC holes?
                      Mat,

He's talking about the new course. This tourney will be played on the standard Trojan layout.

Jeff

Comment

Please head over to the new course site here http://www.facebook.com/McCormickDGC and the PDF flyer for fundraising if you know some businesses or individuals who would like to sponsor a hole: http://tiny.cc/d6kmgw

Comment

Originally posted by softwinterwhispers View Post
                          The forest is actually pretty large once you walk through it.
                          https://maps.google.com/maps?q=mccor...regon&t=h&z=17

Comment

Mat,

He's talking about the new course. This tourney will be played on the standard Trojan layout.

Jeff

Oh, I see. well, guess i'll just have to qualify to be able to play that layout.

Comment

Originally posted by mowens404 View Post
                              Oh, I see. well, guess i'll just have to qualify to be able to play that layout.
                              Yup. Just do it!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X