Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sduvaul
    started a topic Calapooia Classic August 18 & 19

Calapooia Classic August 18 & 19

The Calapooia Classic is now open for on-line registration at "PDGA sign up". The format will be the same as last year - 2 rounds on Saturday, 1 on Sunday, both days at Bryant Park. We have moved down to a "C" tier this year to make it more affordable for everyone. Entry fees will be 50, 35, and 25 dollars. Ace pot $2, camping $5 per night, hole sponsorship $25, non-PDGA $10. you can also mail me a check to Scott Duvaul, 347 Chicago St SE, Albany OR 97321. Make check payable to Scott Duvaul. Sign up early, only 80 spots available. See you in August.

• sduvaul
    replied
    Thank you everyone for a great weekend. All the scores are updated and posted on the PDGA site. The ace pot was given for an eagle (2) on a par 4: To Dion Aryln (#18) and Dan Beaudin (#12), $74 each. Sorry for everyone who got stung. Happy for Nate5 for tearing up the course (47 new record). Thank you emmarose for your leadership and suggestions. I am happy to see people understanding the intent of the course we are building. Next year par 61. Hole #7 and #10 new pin placements, plus whatever else we can do to make it "longer, harder, stupider". Thanks again, Scott.

Leave a comment:

• emmarose
    replied
    rounds are posted.

oh. i knew it was going to be bad... but i was hoping not THAT bad.

i'll say thank you to scott, jeromie and jessie for all their hard work on the course and running a nice event. the course is much improved over last year and you're not done working yet. thank you for all of that.

and thank you for doing everything that you could think of to get women signed up and playing... didn't really pan out this year but we'll remember the efforts you made and hopefully next year for your 10th annual the gals will represent. you made me feel very welcome and very appreciated.

thanks to everyone who hung out, drank beer and ate tots with me over the weekend and i guess a thank you to all you AM2 boys for some good competition... i have been humbled a little bit... and hopefully y'all have learned to take score properly, that you MAY use your thrown disc to mark the lie and STILL play with it during the round (yes... some people really did think that the rule stated if you used the thrown disc then you were not allowed to play with it for the rest of the tournament) and to get the hell out of my line of sight when i'm putting... sheesh...

till next time...

Leave a comment:

• CarlitosBonitos
    replied
    Rounds are posted!!!

Originally posted by scottycb1 View Post
    Thanks for running the tourney Scott and Jesse, Well done, any idea on when results will be put in? Interested in seeing how the rounds are rated
    Sweet, as to my thinking Sundays Layout played 1 to 2 strokes more difficult than Saturdays rounds.

Leave a comment:

• CarlitosBonitos
    replied
    Always a great Tourney

Thanks for the Basket!!! It looks great in my back yard

I think I came to the realization that Bryant is tough but tough is good!

Leave a comment:

• RonTheWhip
    replied
    Fun event! Thanks Albany Club and Calapooia for making a great weekend!

Leave a comment:

• scottycb1
    replied
    Thanks for running the tourney Scott and Jesse, Well done, any idea on when results will be put in? Interested in seeing how the rounds are rated

Leave a comment:

• sduvaul
    replied
    The Calapooia Classic is now full. All womens divisions are still open and I will take day of registration for all women. All mens divisions must call me ( Scott Duvaul) to put your name on the wait list. (541) 981-1387.

Leave a comment:

• Altophish
    replied
    Camping on site....no showers.

There is a KOA located on highway 34 between Albany and Corvallis. It's only a 3-4 miles away.

There are affordable motels/hotels in the area including Budget Inn, Motel 6, and a Value Inn. There are several other too choose from in the area.

Leave a comment:

• Wes Hansen
    replied
    Close, inexpensive hotels?
    Camping on site... showers?
    Local camping with showers?

Leave a comment:

• sduvaul
    replied
    Originally posted by emmarose View Post
    will do. thanks. why does it say that jesse is the TD, just out of curiosity?
    I didn't renew my membership his year. Jesse Seibel is the certified official TD. I (Scott Duvaul) am the working TD. Any official rulings during the tournament have to be done by Jesse or another certified official.

Leave a comment:

• emmarose
    replied
    Originally posted by sduvaul View Post
    I (Scott Duvaul) am the active TD. Send me an email (sduvaul4@gmail.com) or pm me from this forum.
    will do. thanks. why does it say that jesse is the TD, just out of curiosity?

Leave a comment:

• sduvaul
    replied
    Originally posted by emmarose View Post
    i'd like to get in touch with the TD for this event... Scott Duval is that you? or is it really Jesse Seibel as it says on the PDGA site...

thank you very much.

emma
    I (Scott Duvaul) am the active TD. Send me an email (sduvaul4@gmail.com) or pm me from this forum.

Leave a comment:

• CarlitosBonitos
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam View Post
    I think I am going to the Ace Race at Horning's this year...
    Ace Races are weak... that being said have fun Sam.

Leave a comment:

• emmarose
    replied
    Tournament Director?

i'd like to get in touch with the TD for this event... Scott Duval is that you? or is it really Jesse Seibel as it says on the PDGA site...

thank you very much.

emma

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X