Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for running the tourney Scott and Jesse, Well done, any idea on when results will be put in? Interested in seeing how the rounds are rated

Comment

Fun event! Thanks Albany Club and Calapooia for making a great weekend!
      Team DISCRAFT
      NW Sign Up
      Gorilla Boy
      Paragon Disc Golf
      Odwalla

Comment

Always a great Tourney

Thanks for the Basket!!! It looks great in my back yard

I think I came to the realization that Bryant is tough but tough is good!
        Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Rounds are posted!!!

Originally posted by scottycb1 View Post
          Thanks for running the tourney Scott and Jesse, Well done, any idea on when results will be put in? Interested in seeing how the rounds are rated
          Sweet, as to my thinking Sundays Layout played 1 to 2 strokes more difficult than Saturdays rounds.
          Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

rounds are posted.

oh. i knew it was going to be bad... but i was hoping not THAT bad.

i'll say thank you to scott, jeromie and jessie for all their hard work on the course and running a nice event. the course is much improved over last year and you're not done working yet. thank you for all of that.

and thank you for doing everything that you could think of to get women signed up and playing... didn't really pan out this year but we'll remember the efforts you made and hopefully next year for your 10th annual the gals will represent. you made me feel very welcome and very appreciated.

thanks to everyone who hung out, drank beer and ate tots with me over the weekend and i guess a thank you to all you AM2 boys for some good competition... i have been humbled a little bit... and hopefully y'all have learned to take score properly, that you MAY use your thrown disc to mark the lie and STILL play with it during the round (yes... some people really did think that the rule stated if you used the thrown disc then you were not allowed to play with it for the rest of the tournament) and to get the hell out of my line of sight when i'm putting... sheesh...

till next time...
            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Thank you everyone for a great weekend. All the scores are updated and posted on the PDGA site. The ace pot was given for an eagle (2) on a par 4: To Dion Aryln (#18) and Dan Beaudin (#12), $74 each. Sorry for everyone who got stung. Happy for Nate5 for tearing up the course (47 new record). Thank you emmarose for your leadership and suggestions. I am happy to see people understanding the intent of the course we are building. Next year par 61. Hole #7 and #10 new pin placements, plus whatever else we can do to make it "longer, harder, stupider". Thanks again, Scott.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X