Calapooia Classic August 18 & 19 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by prettyboyfloyd View Post
    Just saw the new basket placement on 10 (near bench by the path to 11). Is that still par 4?
    I don't think 10 ever was a par 4. As far as I know it's always been 4, 6, 12, and 17/18 depending on pin setting. I am getting pretty dang excited for this tourney, I've heard y'all have been putting in some work out there at Bryant to get it dialed in!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by chainsmasher View Post
      I don't think 10 ever was a par 4. As far as I know it's always been 4, 6, 12, and 17/18 depending on pin setting. I am getting pretty dang excited for this tourney, I've heard y'all have been putting in some work out there at Bryant to get it dialed in!


      Originally posted by sduvaul View Post
      Holes 4, 6, 10, 12, 17, and 18 are par 4. Hole #4 in the short position is a par 3. For the tournament, - Saturday both rounds will all be in the easy positions. Sunday, all hard - ha ha. Hole #10 is the only hole without an alternate, as of now.
      Hole 10 has a new teepad and a new super long pin setting.
      Last edited by Matt B.; August 6th, 2012, 11:02 AM.

      Comment


      • #33
        Need two more MPM players to have two full cards. Eric Smith, Kelly Christiansen, Jim Johnson, Sam Gibson, Jesse Grasseth, where you at?

        Comment


        • #34
          Par?

          Last time I checked "Par" could be anything and the lowest amount of total strokes wins right? May everyones be the lowest...except for those in my division!!
          Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

          Comment


          • #35
            I agree with Rebel but for the sake of this conversation....hole 10 was built as a par 4. It's a dog leg throw with no route directly to the basket...and it's long (which reminds me that we need to get a measurement on it before the tournament.)

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Altophish View Post
              I agree with Rebel but for the sake of this conversation....hole 10 was built as a par 4. It's a dog leg throw with no route directly to the basket...and it's long (which reminds me that we need to get a measurement on it before the tournament.)
              Without ever playing it, I would say...throw a little past the turn, play the upshot...a good one and make a 3 and walk to the next tee. But I haven't played it yet...AND...wait for it...don't clip anything along the way or it will probably end up being a 4.
              Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                Need two more MPM players to have two full cards. Eric Smith, Kelly Christiansen, Jim Johnson, Sam Gibson, Jesse Grasseth, where you at?
                I think I am going to the Ace Race at Horning's this year...
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

                Comment


                • #38
                  Tournament Director?

                  i'd like to get in touch with the TD for this event... Scott Duval is that you? or is it really Jesse Seibel as it says on the PDGA site...

                  thank you very much.

                  emma
                  "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                  Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Sam View Post
                    I think I am going to the Ace Race at Horning's this year...
                    Ace Races are weak... that being said have fun Sam.
                    Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                      i'd like to get in touch with the TD for this event... Scott Duval is that you? or is it really Jesse Seibel as it says on the PDGA site...

                      thank you very much.

                      emma
                      I (Scott Duvaul) am the active TD. Send me an email (sduvaul4@gmail.com) or pm me from this forum.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by sduvaul View Post
                        I (Scott Duvaul) am the active TD. Send me an email (sduvaul4@gmail.com) or pm me from this forum.
                        will do. thanks. why does it say that jesse is the TD, just out of curiosity?
                        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                          will do. thanks. why does it say that jesse is the TD, just out of curiosity?
                          I didn't renew my membership his year. Jesse Seibel is the certified official TD. I (Scott Duvaul) am the working TD. Any official rulings during the tournament have to be done by Jesse or another certified official.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Close, inexpensive hotels?
                            Camping on site... showers?
                            Local camping with showers?

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Camping on site....no showers.

                              There is a KOA located on highway 34 between Albany and Corvallis. It's only a 3-4 miles away.

                              There are affordable motels/hotels in the area including Budget Inn, Motel 6, and a Value Inn. There are several other too choose from in the area.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                The Calapooia Classic is now full. All womens divisions are still open and I will take day of registration for all women. All mens divisions must call me ( Scott Duvaul) to put your name on the wait list. (541) 981-1387.

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X