Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a chance to play Bryant yesterday and had as much fun as always. Noticed a few missing trees on some of the holes people have complained about over the years, should make things a bit "fairer". Surprised by how well those carpet pads have held up over a few winters.

Got to hole 10 to find the long teepad gone! I thought "oh, bummer" and looked down the fairway to see the basket position but couldn't see it. So I walked down to look, still couldn't see it. I noticed that the old bmx jumps were gone and saw the memorial for the poor kid who died on them a few years back. The blading of those old jumps made a wide open......fairway? What's that way the hell down there? A basket?

THAT'S A COOL HOLE!

Is Bryant now a Par 60?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
      Had a chance to play Bryant yesterday and had as much fun as always. Noticed a few missing trees on some of the holes people have complained about over the years, should make things a bit "fairer". Surprised by how well those carpet pads have held up over a few winters.

Got to hole 10 to find the long teepad gone! I thought "oh, bummer" and looked down the fairway to see the basket position but couldn't see it. So I walked down to look, still couldn't see it. I noticed that the old bmx jumps were gone and saw the memorial for the poor kid who died on them a few years back. The blading of those old jumps made a wide open......fairway? What's that way the hell down there? A basket?

THAT'S A COOL HOLE!

Is Bryant now a Par 60?
      awesome! i figured there would've been some good work done over the last year. my only experience with bryant was last year's calapooia... looking forward to this one as i remember mostly really enjoying the course.
      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by sduvaul View Post
        Players pack will be an Innova disc and Abby's pizza for lunch on Saturday.
        NICE! Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by matt b. View Post
          had a chance to play bryant yesterday and had as much fun as always. Noticed a few missing trees on some of the holes people have complained about over the years, should make things a bit "fairer". Surprised by how well those carpet pads have held up over a few winters.

Got to hole 10 to find the long teepad gone! I thought "oh, bummer" and looked down the fairway to see the basket position but couldn't see it. So i walked down to look, still couldn't see it. I noticed that the old bmx jumps were gone and saw the memorial for the poor kid who died on them a few years back. The blading of those old jumps made a wide open......fairway? What's that way the hell down there? A basket?

That's a cool hole!

Is bryant now a par 60?
          well is it???

Comment

If everything is in the long position I'd say par 60. Still haven't decided all the way if we will be using the all the long positions though. That will be determined by the amount of clean up that goes on between now and the Classic.

Comment

Wondering if there's a registration update in the near future?

Comment

done did went and signed me all up.
                "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by Altophish View Post
                  If everything is in the long position I'd say par 60. Still haven't decided all the way if we will be using the all the long positions though. That will be determined by the amount of clean up that goes on between now and the Classic.
                  Holes 4, 6, 10, 12, 17, and 18 are par 4. Hole #4 in the short position is a par 3. For the tournament, - Saturday both rounds will all be in the easy positions. Sunday, all hard - ha ha. Hole #10 is the only hole without an alternate, as of now.

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
                    Wondering if there's a registration update in the near future?
                    Just updated. We are at 31.

Comment

I signed up as a Pro-Master for the Calapooia Classic on July 18th,but I do not show up on the registration list.

Comment

Originally posted by oddjob View Post
                        I signed up as a Pro-Master for the Calapooia Classic on July 18th,but I do not show up on the registration list.
                        You just missed the last post. When "PDGA sign up" sends me a new post, I send it to "PDGA current registration". Patience.

Comment

You can find the registered list here:

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/95779

There is also a link here to sign up for the tournament.

Comment

If you are interested - The Calapooia Classic is also an ORDGC qualifier.

I will be onsite early Saturday morning taking qualifiers if you want to give it a go!
                            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Any more MM1s or MGMs planning on signing up?
                              Both divisions are small at the moment.

Comment

Just saw the new basket placement on 10 (near bench by the path to 11). Is that still par 4?
                                It's not whether you've won or lost, it's how many beers you were driven to drink after you're done.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X