X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle at Waterloo

Battle at Waterloo is a benefit event to raise money for cement tee pads at the Waterloo course. All proceeds of the event will go to this cause. Payout will be typical: entry fees - pdga fees - cost (not value) of player's packs.

This will be a 2 day C-tier PDGA event, but will only be 1 round a day. Start times for both days will be 10 AM. Please sign-in Saturday morning between 8:30-9:30 AM.

After Saturday's round there will be a non-sanctioned doubles round for fun. There is an really nice campground for players and their family and friends that want to stay the weekend at the park.

Ace pot is $2, $1/day.

There will be a player's pack for everyone that registers for the event by Sunday July 8th. We will take registration after the 8th and the day of the event if there are still spots, but those players won't get a player's pack.

Schedule:
    Day 1: Saturday, July 14, 2012
    Registration / Check-in: 8:30-9:30 AM
    Player's meeting 9:45 AM
    Start: 10:00 AM
    Non-sanctioned round of double in the afternoon

Day 2: Sunday, July 15, 2012
    Players meeting: 9:45 AM
    Start: 10:00 AM
    Awards to follow the round

Tom Embree is your TD and you can contact him at crushthecourse@hotmail.com or at 360-314-2495 if you have any questions.

on-line sign up

Available at PDGA sign-ups
    http://www.pdgasignup.com/Qstore/Qst...ROD=1339668510

Comment

thank you

I appreciate some details and I know of at least 3 of us coming from the McMinnville area
      Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

has anyone actually registered? the pdga results page doesn't have a single name listed.

Comment

Originally posted by DEG3 View Post
          has anyone actually registered? the pdga results page doesn't have a single name listed.
          i have. that page doesnt update until the TD updates it.
          "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Misquote of Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by M.Parker View Post
            i have. that page doesnt update until the TD updates it.
            ... and since the TD is tom embree... well, you do the math...
            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by sassalicious View Post
              There will be a player's pack for everyone that registers for the event by Sunday July 8th. We will take registration after the 8th and the day of the event if there are still spots, but those players won't get a player's pack.
              Can I ask what is in the players pack?

Comment

I was about to sign up for this and was told that online registration is closed. Whaddup with that? I am doubting that it's full...can anyone shed some light here?

Comment

What I saw was that there is "Week of registration".

Also for anyone with questions you should definitely email the TD. Not everyone logs onto this site.
                  "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

It is typical for online registration to close in advance of the event, especially with PDGA online reg.

In the case of Tom Embree, calling the TD may be your best bet.
                    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

some answers

Hi all... I've been out of town and unable to respond to the board. The player's pack is a shirt. So everyone that signed up by last Friday will get one of those On-line reg usually closes the week before an event. As stated before there will be day-of sign ups (no player's pack). If you have any event questions, please give Tom a call at 360-314-2495 or shoot him an e-mail at crushthecourse@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance to everyone coming out to make this fundraiser a success! Looking forward to getting some cement tees into this awesome course!

Comment

some of us coming over from Bend were looking to camp onsite.. anyone know about park fees? or is it a first come first served type o' deal? looking forward to a great weekend!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DiscGolfBend View Post
                          some of us coming over from Bend were looking to camp onsite.. anyone know about park fees? or is it a first come first served type o' deal? looking forward to a great weekend!!!

Wondering if anyone from Bend who is camping wants to carpool. I can drive or chip in on gas if that would work better. 541-390-1967

Cheers
                          Jeff

Comment

Hey Jeff threw you a text call me tomorrow. Later,, Travis

Comment

camping at Waterloo

a quick search yielded this nugget of camping info
                              http://www.co.linn.or.us/parks/parks/waterloo.html
                              sounds like fun!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X