Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so it looks like all the sites are already reserved for tent camping... but they do allow up to 8 people per site! so hopefully we can make friends with some of you valley folk and kick down a few bucks or beers

Comment

Originally posted by DiscGolfBend View Post
      so it looks like all the sites are already reserved for tent camping... but they do allow up to 8 people per site! so hopefully we can make friends with some of you valley folk and kick down a few bucks or beers
      Hey Travis! I'm seriously considering coming over and would be camping as well (it's just a bit far for me to drive back and forth) If you guys find something let me know! Would love to join!

Comment

Folks, I checked out camping at Waterloo earlier this spring and one whole loop of the campground is first come, first served.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
          Folks, I checked out camping at Waterloo earlier this spring and one whole loop of the campground is first come, first served.
          Ahh! Just saw that on the web site- 60 spots reservable, 60 spots first come first serve.

Helps if I read all the info....

Comment

results are posted

Results are posted on the PDGA site: http://www.pdga.com/tournament_resul...6s%3D805167535

Thanks to everyone that came out and made this a super fun weekend. We raised $260 for cement tees at the course!

Comment

I wish I could have made it, I love Waterloo. Who is doing the tee-pads and how can we otherwise help get them installed?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X