X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle at Waterloo?

Does anyone know anything about the upcoming battle at Waterloo. I like this course... it is on the PDGA calendar, but there is litteraly no information about the tee times, or players meeting? I know Tom Embree is running it... but thta is all I know... I have no idea what kind of condition Waterloo is in. Further I am trying to recruit a car load of buddies to come, but it is difficult without any information to give them. If anyone knows anything or can direct me to the right place I would be forever in your debt, or I guess I will say thank you very much good sir or maddam.
    Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Originally posted by CarlitosBonitos View Post
    Does anyone know anything about the upcoming battle at Waterloo. I like this course... it is on the PDGA calendar, but there is litteraly no information about the tee times, or players meeting? I know Tom Embree is running it... but thta is all I know... I have no idea what kind of condition Waterloo is in. Further I am trying to recruit a car load of buddies to come, but it is difficult without any information to give them. If anyone knows anything or can direct me to the right place I would be forever in your debt, or I guess I will say thank you very much good sir or maddam.
    If Tom is running it you won't information here! This should be his phone number found on the PDGA site. 360-314-2495

Call him!

Bob

Comment

Actually Bob, I have been posting our event info here, on Facebook and on disc golf scene. Look for a Waterloo postings this afternoon. If you have a question about the event or just want to talk to Tom, please call him directly. He doesn't monitor the forum and I will be out of town for a while, so calling or e-mailing him at crushthecourse@hotmail.com are your best bets for accurate information.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X