Huk for independence june30 july 1st 2012 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Huk for independence june30 july 1st 2012

    Huk For Independence
    Hornings hideout
    June 30th July 1st

    The huk is on!
    We had a blast last year so dont miss it this year.
    Were going cheaper entry this year 35$ so get in soon
    2 premium discs and sparkle mini!
    3 rounds this year and still a great raffle and poker tournament
    fliers attached
    call, text, PM or email
    Josh Pierce
    360-910-5263
    joshpierce19@comcast.net

  • #2
    registration

    Registration is now open on disc golf scene or in person at the battle at the barracks or the beaver state fling.
    Thanks,
    Josh

    Comment


    • #3
      Courses?

      Originally posted by couve discer View Post
      Registration is now open on disc golf scene or in person at the battle at the barracks or the beaver state fling.
      Thanks,
      Josh
      You mentioned 3 rounds... on which courses? and i am guessing this is not a PDGA event? Sounds fun just wanted to get my facts in order? Hornings is always a good time. Oh what divisions are offered?
      Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CarlitosBonitos View Post
        You mentioned 3 rounds... on which courses? and i am guessing this is not a PDGA event? Sounds fun just wanted to get my facts in order? Hornings is always a good time. Oh what divisions are offered?
        last year we played 1st and 3rd rounds on the canyon and 2nd round on the meadow "im gonna eat your disc off" ridge course.

        I of course will be coming! I got to defend! yeee! so please josh could you put me on your list. ... or i can wait 'til ill see you on sunday. BATTLE!!

        Xandorf Waibel- Open / Highest Div. Available

        thanks...

        oh and the poker game is included in the entry fee? no... right? cause i can see how that would be confusing. last year we did a poker tournament that was a premium disc buy-in. it was a lot of fun and there were some prime time lot o' discs to choose from for the winners.

        Hope everyone come out to camp, party, and play. this is a tournament that you do not want to miss!

        Last years players pack was great! with an awesome selection of discs to choose from. i am looking forward to this year soooo much!

        Thanks again Josh and all those involved,

        Xander

        Comment


        • #5
          courses and poker

          We will have a mix of courses depending on your division most likely
          rec- 2 highland 1 canyon
          intermediate- 2 canyon 1 highland
          advanced open- 2 canyon 1 meadow
          but it might change depending on division sizes

          There will be a poker game and it is a premium disc buy in so bring your extra plastic to gamble away.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by couve discer View Post
            Registration is now open on disc golf scene...
            Here's the link to tourney info & registration:
            http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...ependence_2012

            Comment


            • #7
              What is the format? Is there any way to play just one day, not both? What event/s can be played on just one day? Which Saturday, and which Sunday?

              With so many multi-day events in the weeks just prior to this event, I think I will only be able to attend one day, so trying to learn if that is feasible or possible, and if so, which day to choose.
              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                What is the format? Is there any way to play just one day, not both? What event/s can be played on just one day? Which Saturday, and which Sunday?

                With so many multi-day events in the weeks just prior to this event, I think I will only be able to attend one day, so trying to learn if that is feasible or possible, and if so, which day to choose.
                I too would be interested in playing just one day, two rounds.

                Comment


                • #9
                  One day

                  I will work on something and see if I can get it worked in
                  maybe just a separate division for the people that want one day.
                  To be announced
                  Josh

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
                    I too would be interested in playing just one day, two rounds.
                    Me tooooo!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      one day

                      If you want to come out and play just one day you are more than welcome to. Saturday will have 2 rounds so its the best day to come out. If we have enough people that come out for saturday only ill give out some prizes for the winners along with your players pack.
                      Saturday night will be glow golf and the poker tournament
                      Sunday will be the final round the raffle and ring of fire

                      With all the stuff going on its gonna be hard to leave and we wont want you to.
                      Can't wait to see everyone
                      Josh

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by couve discer View Post
                        If you want to come out and play just one day you are more than welcome to. Saturday will have 2 rounds so its the best day to come out. If we have enough people that come out for saturday only ill give out some prizes for the winners along with your players pack.
                        Saturday night will be glow golf and the poker tournament
                        Sunday will be the final round the raffle and ring of fire

                        With all the stuff going on its gonna be hard to leave and we wont want you to.
                        Can't wait to see everyone
                        Josh
                        This sounds like a blast! had a few questions... is camping $5.00 per person per night or for the weekend?do u have to pay for kids to camp? i might have a few people that might not play the tourney and was wondering if i needed to pay for them as well? i was also curious if u had to pay extra for the poker tourney or if we just have to bring a new disc?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Camping and poker

                          Camping is $5 per person per night and I'm waiting on a call back about kids having to pay or not. If someone knows please chime in.
                          Poker is just a disc buy in. it doesn't have to be new just in good shape and a premium plastic no junk. We will probably play both nights also glow golf at night.
                          Bring all the people you can hornings is awesome.
                          Thanks
                          Josh

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Camping

                            Just talked to bob kids 6 and up you will have to pay $5 a night for. If you come in Friday night and stay past noon on Sunday it's $13 for the whole weekend per person.
                            So bring some cash to pay at the entrance.
                            Josh

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              taking registrations at the BSF

                              I will be camping out at the beaver state fling and taking registrations while I'm out there so bring your $35

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X