Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A-tier, huge field, huge payout, huge Ace-pot at this event but no chatter two days later?

Other than the results confirming my suspicion that we have reached a state of permanent sandbagging and adamant refusal to ever move up in Oregon, I have no idea how the weekend went.

Anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
      A-tier, huge field, huge payout, huge Ace-pot at this event but no chatter two days later?

Other than the results confirming my suspicion that we have reached a state of permanent sandbagging and adamant refusal to ever move up in Oregon, I have no idea how the weekend went.

Anybody?
      There is some good chatter over at Disc Golf Scene, but it was an amazing tournament, awesome food and a pretty cool players pack, the shirts are great! The live score cards and round ratings on the LCD's were Super Rad.
      Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

It was a great tournament, I didn't notice any significant backups. Awesome player's pack, phenomenal technology presence. I was impressed by not only the effort put into the tournament, but the intelligent planning and preparation done beforehand to set it up for success.

The top 4 of the MA2 field not being rated or PDGA current was awkward but I doubt the PDGA is going to sack up and force a membership to be purchased whenever you cash over the membership cost, and reduce your prize by that amount.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X