• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current waitlist: http://4discgolf.com/reports/waitlist.php?pid=aWSK

Comment

Current Registration List - Simplified
      http://j.mp/2012NAAC

Comment

My appologies. I must have 'fat fingered' my entry form. My PDGA # is actually 22453, not 22454. I'm an Oregonian, never even been to NC, lol. And after looking at the reg list I think Mr Florence probably did the same. He's from Gresham, not CA. Once again, sorry bout that.

Jerimie
        DiscGolf- The ONLY time to enjoy being negative(-)

Comment

Re: Sticky: 2012 Next Adventure Amateur Championship

Open registration is now closed. Please join the waitlist if you want to play in this year's NAAC. There is no cost to be on the waitlist, however, when notification of an opening occurs you will only have a limited time to sign up for the event and you will need to pay at that time.

If you need to make changes, or decide you must drop from the event you will need to contact us via e-mail ONLY. The best e-mail address is tds@fireflydiscgolf.com

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus Using ForumTouch for Android

Comment

oreon Am tourney

ok so i would like to be on the waitlist but it wont let me sign up, not sure what i have to do. But please put me, jason carr #51083 on the waitlist. or let me know how to do it myself
            thank you
            It ain't gonna be easy!!!

Comment

Jason, I'm not sure what issue you might be having trying to sign up. Others are signing up without a problem. We do have live help online so you might try that while you are on the site.

Comment

Yeah... I can't find where to register for the Waitlist and the link in the first post goes to Product Not Found. I hope my PM will suffice to get me on the list.

Thanks!
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

THE ONLY WAY to get on the waitlist is using the waitlist form on 4DiscGolf.com. PMs, e-mails, facebook posts, AIM, Live Chat, e-harmony, USPS and UPS requests to get on the waitlist will be ignored. The URL is listed twice previously, but for those that can't find it here it is again. http://www.4discgolf.com/2012NAAC-WL

Comment

Thank you. Done.

By the way... you can ignore that message I sent you on e-Harmony.
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I am just curious, how does the NAAC defines a amateur?

Comment

Originally posted by ahukingacehole View Post

My guess would be... the exact same way the PDGA does:

From the rulebook:

2.4 Pros Playing Am

A. Pros rated less than 970 may now compete in Amateur divisions offered at PDGA A, B, and C Tier events, for which they qualify based on player rating, age, and sex.

(1) Pro Men and Women
                        < 970 can play Advanced (MA1)
                        < 935 can play Intermediate (MA2)
                        < 900 can play Recreational (MA3)
                        < 850 can play Novice (MA4)

< 935 can also play Advanced Master (MM1) if they are of Masters age
                        < 900 can also play Advanced Grandmaster (MG1) if they are of Grandmasters age

(2) Pro Women only
                        < 850 can play Advanced Women (FW1)
                        < 800 can play Intermediate Women (FW2)
                        < 750 can play Recreational Women (FW3)
                        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                          Thank you. Done.

By the way... you can ignore that message I sent you on e-Harmony.
                          Good thing, not sure how I would have explained THAT to my wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                            My guess would be... the exact same way the PDGA does:
                            Thanks Jeff. You are 100% correct!

Comment

I noticed...

Originally posted by ahukingacehole View Post
                              An Adam Cooney registered as a 971 rated player, bring it on Shaun, get on the waitlist...
                              Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Are you really allowing one person to be on the waitlist twice for two different divisions?
                                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X