X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discVENTures View Post
    Thanks to Three Creeks Brewing Co. and Gateway Disc Sports; they are collaborating to create a sweet new disc to be released at this event.

I appreciate the confidence, but I signed up in MPM, not MPO.

Comment

Still accepting registrations for the Pine Jam!

Comment

Originally posted by discVENTures View Post
        Still accepting registrations for the Pine Jam!
        PDGA.com shows 19 people registered, but only 3 from Bend. What's up with that?

Comment

Come on ladies!! I know you're out there!!! There was a freaking gaggle of us at the Disc Go Ball!

Can't Wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post

I should be able to play BUT I wont know for a couple weeks yet...work depending.

Comment

Well it looks like I've got the pro division wrapped up.

Where my pros at? I don't want my first pro event to have no competitors...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayumoogy View Post
                Well it looks like I've got the pro division wrapped up.
                Counting your birds before the disc is resting in the basket...tisk tisk.

But seriously, lets go people! This tourney is gonna be sick!

Comment

Originally posted by Huk'nGeiks View Post
                  But seriously, lets go people! This tourney is gonna be sick!
                  Just a reminder for the 20 or so people that said they were planning to come over for the Pine Jam... It's next weekend! Pre-register by June 22 to avoid the $5 late fee. Thanks!

Comment

I had to finance the BSF...not that it's down in the books (see what I did there?!) I'm all signed up...hopefully this will stop all the nagging coming from the (Sally) West corner!

Comment

Originally posted by Janine View Post
                      I had to finance the BSF...not that it's down in the books (see what I did there?!) I'm all signed up...hopefully this will stop all the nagging coming from the (Sally) West corner!
                      HAHA! If nagging is what works then nagging it shall be. Come on ladies- I know I nagged many more of you this weekend....

And I know I still owe you and Travis a beer so this will finally give me an opportunity to repay

Comment

Originally posted by Sally W View Post
                        HAHA! If nagging is what works then nagging it shall be. Come on ladies- I know I nagged many more of you this weekend....

And I know I still owe you and Travis a beer so this will finally give me an opportunity to repay
                        Ha! Yes, I will be expecting my beer! Post round of course!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                          I'm traveling out of state

Comment

Angeline's Bakery will be supplying goodies for breakfast and players lunches, they will also have live music each night, check 'em out:

June 29 - Anvil Blasters
                            June 30 - MOsley WOtta
                            July 1 - Taarka 5pm!

Comment

Two days of golf with Matt and Jim on the Sisters course would have been pretty cool. . . Sadly, our house has sold and the kids and I will be moving that weekend.

Ryan and crew put on a GREAT event! Hope to see you all next year.

-Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Reichard View Post
                                Two days of golf with Matt and Jim on the Sisters course would have been pretty cool. . . Sadly, our house has sold and the kids and I will be moving that weekend.

Ryan and crew put on a GREAT event! Hope to see you all next year.

-Rick
                                Bummer! And I hope you aren't moving out of the area! At least this way Jim and I still have a chance to win. Apparently all the other MPM players haven't discovered the easy pickings in our division. OR IS YOU ALL A SKEERED!? Come on people, let's at least get a foursome.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X