Hyzer Pines DGC
    Sisters, OR

MPO FPO MPM (Pro) - $60
    MA1 FW1 MM1 (Advanced) - $50
    MA2 FW2 (Intermediate) - $40
    Non-PDGA member fee - $10
    Acepot (optional) - $2
    Late fee after June 22 - $5

Limit 72 players, please pre-register ASAP to guarantee your spot!

Online Registration

Tournament Website

Schedule & Contact Info

Narrow gaps in densely wooded fairways meander through the dusty Ponderosa forest next to Sisters High School. All divisions will play two rounds Saturday and one round Sunday on three different layouts. Lunches are provided each day. Awards at Three Creeks Brewing on Sunday afternoon.

Camping just one mile down the street and plenty of local lodging options.

Expect HOT days, COOL nights, and GOOD times.

I am wondering why this tourney has been demoted to a C-tier, the past two years it was a B. Just curious...

Comment

Registered! Looking forward to another great time with all you great Central Oregon folks! Never played here- is there camping on site or nearby? If not, I'll just plan on staying in town...

thanks!
      Sally

Comment

Originally posted by chainsmasher View Post
        I am wondering why this tourney has been demoted to a C-tier, the past two years it was a B. Just curious...
        We haven't had the best turnout for the past few years and are trying to keep the costs down to benefit the players. Sisters is an awesome little town with an awesome little tournament.

PDGA Tour Standards

Comment

Originally posted by Sally W View Post
          Registered! Looking forward to another great time with all you great Central Oregon folks! Never played here- is there camping on site or nearby? If not, I'll just plan on staying in town...
          Camping is not available at the course, but there are hot showers in the SPRD Facility that we rent out for the event. There are tons of great camping areas within a mile of the course. We recommend Cold Springs.

Comment

Originally posted by discVENTures View Post
            We haven't had the best turnout for the past few years and are trying to keep the costs down to benefit the players. Sisters is an awesome little town with an awesome little tournament.

PDGA Tour Standards
            Agreed, you Rebels run a nice event. I've played in the last two Pine Jams and will be attending this one as well. I've been encouraging my fellow Dexterites to play, there should be a fairly substantial Eugene contingent down there this year.

Comment

I might be able to make this on my way to Northern Nevada. It is the weekend I was planning on heading down and right along my route.
              "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

I'm sadden to say I am going to miss this tournament
                Will be traveling to SoCal for a week. I was really looking forward to this tourney and taking 1st!!!

This is one of my favorite tournaments, great people, great course, and Ryan as the TD.

Comment

can't make it this year... but it is so already on my calendar for next year...
                  "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                  Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

I'm in! Excited to get back to Sisters and throw some of my understable discs.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                      I'm in! Excited to get back to Sisters and throw some of my understable discs.
                      Word on getting to throw a lot of understable plastic!

Comment

Hopefully everyone can get into town early friday. Hyzer Pines is one of the best doubles courses ever!!! Already requested work off for friday

Comment

Registered! Should be a big Eugene contingent again this year...

Comment

Thanks to Three Creeks Brewing Co. and Gateway Disc Sports; they are collaborating to create a sweet new disc to be released at this event.

Comment

Originally posted by Huk'nGeiks View Post
                              Registered! Should be a big Eugene contingent again this year...
                              Add my name to the list. Definitely looking forward to playing in a Ryan event.

Comment