X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOTC fundraiser gig - June 10th, 2012 - Tom Pearce

Greetings fellow flippers and flippettes!
    Here ya go:
    Southern Oregon Triple Crown (fundraiser gig)
    June 10, 2012
    Tom Pearce Park, Grant Pass
    1st round tee @ 10:00 am
    Fees:
    open > $30.
    pro master > $25.
    advanced > $20.
    amateur > $15.

$5 will be pulled from each entry to help cover the costs of running the SOTC. Any/all unused $ from the $5 will roll back into the final gig at Whistlers.
    Last edited by Flatroc; May 29th, 2012, 04:10 PM. Reason: more info
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

bumpdeebumpdeebump

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
    Greetings fellow flippers and flippettes!
    Here ya go:
    Southern Oregon Triple Crown (fundraiser gig)
    June 10, 2012
    Tom Pearce Park, Grant Pass
    1st round tee @ 10:00 am
    Fees:
    open > $30.
    pro master > $25.
    advanced > $20.
    amateur > $15.

$5 will be pulled from each entry to help cover the costs of running the SOTC. Any/all unused $ from the $5 will roll back into the final gig at Whistlers.
    ??????? > Yose 541-733-9117
    Last edited by Flatroc; May 29th, 2012, 04:11 PM.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Comment

??????? > Yose 541-733-9117
      Whats the fund raiser for? How much of entry is coming out, how much is paid out, that kind of stuff are the questions, gotta make sure its worth the drive or at least the money is going to a good cause

Comment

sorry for your confusion

Originally posted by scottycb1 View Post
        Whats the fund raiser for? How much of entry is coming out, how much is paid out, that kind of stuff are the questions, gotta make sure its worth the drive or at least the money is going to a good cause
        The fundraiser is to help cover the costs of running the SOTC. Mainly Whistlers, as it is going to cost $200 to play there. $5 will be pulled from each entrant and the rest will go back day of.
        In the past I have paid all the expenses up front out of my pocket. I still will when/as needed, but thought I'd try this out.
        This little fundraiser and perhaps a raffle may help with those costs.
        I hope this helps.
        - Anonymous

Comment

Sanctioned? Also I may be outta the loop but what is SOTC? Explain for us people who dont know what the heck that is??

Comment

Southern Oregon Triple Crown

Comment

Yes i know what it stands for, thats not what I was asking

Comment

It is new a series, put on by the godfather of disc golf in southern Oregon. It is something to do while we wait for the SOWS to get here.

Comment

10am is church, someone needs to make a 1pm tourney instead of always right as church starts,
                  Just a suggestion.

Comment

good point from within

Originally posted by Withinz View Post
                    10am is church, someone needs to make a 1pm tourney instead of always right as church starts,
                    Just a suggestion.
                    Welcome to the forum.
                    I understand your feelings as this situation has happened before.
                    Part of the problem would be trying to get two rounds in if we started at 1:00 as typically the 2nd round begins at 1:00 or so.
                    Sorry bout that.
                    Most disc golf towns/cities have local, one day, one round gigs/leagues/flips to play in.
                    Some of those start in the afternoon.
                    Good luck!
                    Yose
                    - Anonymous

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
                      I understand your feelings as this situation has happened before.
                      Part of the problem would be trying to get two rounds in if we started at 1:00 as typically the 2nd round begins at 1:00 or so.
                      Sorry bout that.
                      Most disc golf towns/cities have local, one day, one round gigs/leagues/flips to play in.
                      Some of those start in the afternoon.
                      Good luck!
                      Yose

Tournaments start in the morning, sorry if that doesnt work for a church schedule, weekly doubles will often be in the evening but if you want good players to travel to tournaments starting at 1pm and ending at dark isnt a great selling point.

On another note Yose, do you know how many pro's are gonna show up, im debating it but if there is going to be less than 10 or 12 im probably gonna have to skip this one. It would just be a warm up for BSF for me anyways, let me know who you have talked to

Comment

ya never know

Scotty, I'm not sure who's coming from Roseburg, but I'm thinking most of the GP pros will be there. Further south now, JB, Gabe, Jesse, Jeff, hello.......
                        - Anonymous

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X