Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odie
    started a topic Wheat City Throwdown, C-Tier, June 2 & 3

Wheat City Throwdown, C-Tier, June 2 & 3

Pendleton DGC presents the inaugural Wheat City Throwdown in Pendleton, OR. This promises to be an exciting and fun tournament with 3 rounds of 24 holes on a course that will both surprise and challenge you.

With over $1000 added cash to the pro purse and awesome player packs and good payouts to the ams, we don't think you'll be disappointed!

Online registration is on Disc Golf Scene http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...Throwdown_2012 or you can mail in your registration from the tourney flyer. There is plenty of lodging with lots of motels in town and the club is working on getting permission for on site camping as well.

Come to Pendleton June 2nd & 3rd and be a part of an outstanding new disc golf tradition!
    Last edited by Odie; April 28th, 2012, 01:28 PM.

• 3 Fingers
    replied
    Matt i belive Kris.B from WW is doing it for them. you got his # if not pm me..

Leave a comment:

• mcbentz
    replied
    The guy who answers is not the TD. He was suppose to get errors on the results page handled and never did. Guess I'll have to call the PDGA to get it taken care of.

Leave a comment:

• Jreynolds
    replied
    Check at the top of the PDGA page for the tourney. It was there last time I looked

Leave a comment:

• mcbentz
    replied
    Does anybody know the contact number for the TD?

Leave a comment:

• Odie
    replied
    Originally posted by mcbentz View Post
    Any idea when they will have the final round ratings and roster corrections posted?
    Soon I'm sure, because this was a brand new tourney and was unusual in that it was 3 rounds of 24 holes, it requires a little bit more info submitted to PDGA. I know Kris is working on getting all this together.

Leave a comment:

• Jreynolds
    replied
    Any idea when they will have the final round ratings and roster corrections posted?
    I was curious about the same thing... The first 2 rounds were updated the same day, and we have been waiting about a week for the last one.

Leave a comment:

• mcbentz
    replied
    Ratings and roser corrections?

Leave a comment:

• 3 Fingers
    replied
    and a big shout out to the BBQ chef for that TASTEY tri tip dinner that was bbq'd on site for $ 7.50 YUMMY GOOD !! . Does anybody have his company name .

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    Originally posted by DGShawn View Post
    Matt, member Steveganz here on the forums is a big-wig with the IT side of the PDGA site, maybe send him a PM and he can help you?

Just a thought...

Shawn
    I bet it's not an IT issue - probably just an easily corrected (by the TD) data entry thing.

Leave a comment:

• DGShawn
    replied
    Matt, member Steveganz here on the forums is a big-wig with the IT side of the PDGA site, maybe send him a PM and he can help you?

Just a thought...

Shawn

Who would I contact in regards to my player info on the pdga results page? Somehow my PDGA number is listed as 40439 which is not mine and when I click on my name (Matt Bentz) a guy named Andrew Kirkner from WV pulls up.

Matt Bentz
    PDGA # 40334

I was wondering how my rating dropped 15 points over night...Think I figured it out!

Thanks for an awesome tourney!

Leave a comment:

• mcbentz
    replied
    PDGA result errors

Looks like Jessie Garcia has the same issue. Hopefully they can get this fixed.

Leave a comment:

• mcbentz
    replied
    TD contact number

Who would I contact in regards to my player info on the pdga results page? Somehow my PDGA number is listed as 40439 which is not mine and when I click on my name (Matt Bentz) a guy named Andrew Kirkner from WV pulls up.

Matt Bentz
    PDGA # 40334

I was wondering how my rating dropped 15 points over night...Think I figured it out!

Thanks for an awesome tourney!
    Last edited by mcbentz; June 3rd, 2012, 09:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Odie
    replied
    Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post
    Oh yes I am home but two days a week but I managed to still upload all this fine information for your viewing pleasure.

Truth is the Pendleton people have set up a great foundation for future events.

They have set the bar high...just the way I like it.

Round one and two have been updated

Thank you Mr. Stoltz for suggesting that I assist with this event...it has been a blast.

-Kristopher
    Kris, it was our good fortune that you were willing and able to Co-TD our inaugural event and help us learn how to do it right. Clubs working along side and for the mutual benefit of each and this sport is how we will all grow as players in ways that can only help to bring disc golf to the forefront in a positive manner.

Thanks Kris,

-Bob

Leave a comment:

• 3 Fingers
    replied
    I would like to THANK Pendleton Disc Golf Club and Pendleton Parks & Rec for one heck of a weekend full of FUN !!! The players packs were great . Thanks to all the sponsors who donated to the huge raffle (even though i didn't win anything ) .. Had a blast, sign me up for next year !!

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X