Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and a big shout out to the BBQ chef for that TASTEY tri tip dinner that was bbq'd on site for $ 7.50 YUMMY GOOD !! . Does anybody have his company name .
    PDGA # 52916
    CRDGC
    TCDGC
    FWWDGC
    PDGC

Comment

Ratings and roser corrections?

Any idea when they will have the final round ratings and roster corrections posted?

Comment

Originally posted by mcbentz View Post
        Any idea when they will have the final round ratings and roster corrections posted?
        I was curious about the same thing... The first 2 rounds were updated the same day, and we have been waiting about a week for the last one.

Comment

Originally posted by mcbentz View Post
          Soon I'm sure, because this was a brand new tourney and was unusual in that it was 3 rounds of 24 holes, it requires a little bit more info submitted to PDGA. I know Kris is working on getting all this together.

Comment

Does anybody know the contact number for the TD?

Comment

Check at the top of the PDGA page for the tourney. It was there last time I looked

Comment

The guy who answers is not the TD. He was suppose to get errors on the results page handled and never did. Guess I'll have to call the PDGA to get it taken care of.

Comment

Matt i belive Kris.B from WW is doing it for them. you got his # if not pm me..
                  PDGA # 52916
                  CRDGC
                  TCDGC
                  FWWDGC
                  PDGC

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X