Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
    Where's all the HYPE on this . I guess the club not as excited as i am
    You are absolutely right to be hyped Dave! The course is looking great, we will have some challenging alt tee positions for some of the holes and even some totally new holes that NO ONE has played before!!! Raffles, CTP's, Ace pot on each round, awesome player pack, some really cool CFR discs, and awesome engraved granite trophies.

We are gonna have random flip dubs at 5:30 Friday evening for those who will be here, and if you haven't signed up for the tourney yet, you will be able to then.

Player pack (not shown: tourney shirt and custom leather tourney bag tag)

CFR Discs

See ya here!!!

Comment

nice players pack !!

Comment

Very nice players pack, it just adds to all my excitement...what kind of disc is that? It looks like blizzard plastic, hopefully thats not our only option

Comment

Those look TASTY. Dibs on the black CFR .. Odie i didn't see shirt size when i signed up or ACE pot .. Heading down Friday about 2 o'clock .
          Last edited by 3 Fingers; May 31st, 2012, 11:26 AM.
          PDGA # 52916
          CRDGC
          TCDGC
          FWWDGC
          PDGC

Comment

Great stamp!

Comment

Bags packed ready to go .
              PDGA # 52916
              CRDGC
              TCDGC
              FWWDGC
              PDGC

Comment

I will be leaving Walla Walla in about 2 hrs, to throw some holes before dubs

Comment

Almost Made It

Comment

Oh yes I am home but two days a week but I managed to still upload all this fine information for your viewing pleasure.

Truth is the Pendleton people have set up a great foundation for future events.

They have set the bar high...just the way I like it.

Round one and two have been updated

Thank you Mr. Stoltz for suggesting that I assist with this event...it has been a blast.

-Kristopher

Comment

I would like to THANK Pendleton Disc Golf Club and Pendleton Parks & Rec for one heck of a weekend full of FUN !!! The players packs were great . Thanks to all the sponsors who donated to the huge raffle (even though i didn't win anything ) .. Had a blast, sign me up for next year !!
                      PDGA # 52916
                      CRDGC
                      TCDGC
                      FWWDGC
                      PDGC

Comment

Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post
                        Oh yes I am home but two days a week but I managed to still upload all this fine information for your viewing pleasure.

Truth is the Pendleton people have set up a great foundation for future events.

They have set the bar high...just the way I like it.

Round one and two have been updated

Thank you Mr. Stoltz for suggesting that I assist with this event...it has been a blast.

-Kristopher
                        Kris, it was our good fortune that you were willing and able to Co-TD our inaugural event and help us learn how to do it right. Clubs working along side and for the mutual benefit of each and this sport is how we will all grow as players in ways that can only help to bring disc golf to the forefront in a positive manner.

Thanks Kris,

-Bob

Comment

TD contact number

Who would I contact in regards to my player info on the pdga results page? Somehow my PDGA number is listed as 40439 which is not mine and when I click on my name (Matt Bentz) a guy named Andrew Kirkner from WV pulls up.

Matt Bentz
                          PDGA # 40334

I was wondering how my rating dropped 15 points over night...Think I figured it out!

Thanks for an awesome tourney!
                          Last edited by mcbentz; June 3rd, 2012, 09:53 PM.

Comment

PDGA result errors

Looks like Jessie Garcia has the same issue. Hopefully they can get this fixed.

Comment

Matt, member Steveganz here on the forums is a big-wig with the IT side of the PDGA site, maybe send him a PM and he can help you?

Just a thought...

Shawn

Originally posted by mcbentz View Post
                              Who would I contact in regards to my player info on the pdga results page? Somehow my PDGA number is listed as 40439 which is not mine and when I click on my name (Matt Bentz) a guy named Andrew Kirkner from WV pulls up.

Matt Bentz
                              PDGA # 40334

I was wondering how my rating dropped 15 points over night...Think I figured it out!

Thanks for an awesome tourney!

Comment

Originally posted by DGShawn View Post
                                Matt, member Steveganz here on the forums is a big-wig with the IT side of the PDGA site, maybe send him a PM and he can help you?

Just a thought...

Shawn
                                I bet it's not an IT issue - probably just an easily corrected (by the TD) data entry thing.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X