Wheat City Throwdown, C-Tier, June 2 & 3 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wheat City Throwdown, C-Tier, June 2 & 3

    Pendleton DGC presents the inaugural Wheat City Throwdown in Pendleton, OR. This promises to be an exciting and fun tournament with 3 rounds of 24 holes on a course that will both surprise and challenge you.

    With over $1000 added cash to the pro purse and awesome player packs and good payouts to the ams, we don't think you'll be disappointed!

    Online registration is on Disc Golf Scene http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...Throwdown_2012 or you can mail in your registration from the tourney flyer. There is plenty of lodging with lots of motels in town and the club is working on getting permission for on site camping as well.

    Come to Pendleton June 2nd & 3rd and be a part of an outstanding new disc golf tradition!
    Last edited by Odie; April 28th, 2012, 01:28 PM.

  • #2
    Anymore inside intel to report .. If you make it over DUBS this weekend I'll signup
    PDGA # 52916
    CRDGC
    TCDGC
    FWWDGC
    PDGC

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
      Anymore inside intel to report .. If you make it over DUBS this weekend I'll signup
      We have our weekly pre-tourney meeting tomorrow night so I should have something to report after that.

      Not certain I will be able to make it to dubs or not, but I'm gonna try. Regardless, you ARE signing up Dave!

      Comment


      • #4
        absolutely.. looking forward to it . I have to support my Pendleton buddies .
        PDGA # 52916
        CRDGC
        TCDGC
        FWWDGC
        PDGC

        Comment


        • #5
          Camping?

          Any news with the on site camping???
          Only thing close that i could find is a KOA

          Comment


          • #6
            I will see what i can do about finding some camping answers.

            In the mean time I was brought up to date in regards to the player's packs. I will just say you AM players are in for a player's pack that exceeds your entry fee.
            Don't worry though since most, if not all, of the player's pack items are donated so that means this awesome pack will not kill payouts.


            Oh and so that people know why I am posting.
            I volunteered my services as Co-TD for the great folks at the Pendleton Disc Golf Club.
            I cannot wait to direct another small club in my backyard and show them the right way to do things

            I will attempt to start updating the PDGA website starting on Monday evening...one of the few things I can do remotely
            -Kristopher

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by mlandiland View Post
              Any news with the on site camping???
              Only thing close that i could find is a KOA
              Online registration is on Disc Golf Scene http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...Throwdown_2012... I read that the park will be open for camping .....and just wondering if coTD is gonna play ???
              PDGA # 52916
              CRDGC
              TCDGC
              FWWDGC
              PDGC

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
                Online registration is on Disc Golf Scene http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...Throwdown_2012... I read that the park will be open for camping .....and just wondering if coTD is gonna play ???
                Just remember that the park has strict rules of behavior on the camping...


                As to playing...I doubt it...but we will see. I guess it would depend on a few things.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post
                  Just remember that the park has strict rules of behavior on the camping...


                  As to playing...I doubt it...but we will see. I guess it would depend on a few things.
                  Oh and I finally sat at my own computer for more than 2 minutes.

                  PDGA update

                  -Kristopher

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    [QUOTE=Cerrgurry;120966]Just remember that the park has strict rules of behavior on the camping...


                    Thats ok i don't think have behavior problem .Some of the peeps i hangout with , well thats a different story . LOL ..... The camping is going to be inside the softball feilds...
                    Last edited by 3 Fingers; May 26th, 2012, 08:40 AM. Reason: camping
                    PDGA # 52916
                    CRDGC
                    TCDGC
                    FWWDGC
                    PDGC

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      so my friend and I are looking at coming to this tourny. and have a couple of questions. do we have to pre reg? is there on site camping and how much? and how many pros are registered? thanks for the info hopefully so you there.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Arose View Post
                        so my friend and I are looking at coming to this tourny. and have a couple of questions. do we have to pre reg? is there on site camping and how much? and how many pros are registered? thanks for the info hopefully so you there.
                        If you were to read the posts , all your questions would have been answered.. to help out the TD PRE-REG would be great , but day of will work if you get there early . camping is on site . Not sure if they charging.. PROS : 1 pro so far
                        PDGA # 52916
                        CRDGC
                        TCDGC
                        FWWDGC
                        PDGC

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
                          If you were to read the posts , all your questions would have been answered.. to help out the TD PRE-REG would be great , but day of will work if you get there early . camping is on site . Not sure if they charging.. PROS : 1 pro so far
                          thanks! well we will be there friday night. we are driving in from Boise ID. looking forward to a great tourny!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Where's all the HYPE on this . I guess the club not as excited as i am
                            PDGA # 52916
                            CRDGC
                            TCDGC
                            FWWDGC
                            PDGC

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
                              Where's all the HYPE on this . I guess the club not as excited as i am
                              I was thinkin the same thing.... I signed up today, and am all hyped up

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X