X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GNO '09 April 25th-26th

I'll be headed down with the kid Thursday afternoon. We're planning on taking a block of the standard sites with the Adams' and OTH Bob, possibly a few others. I am STOKED to be going for the third year in a row and I look forward to seeing some familiar faces. SO...

Who else is planning on going?
    Is anybody else planning on camping Thursday or Friday night?
    We'll be staying until Monday for SWEEET 's Bag Tag matches so come one come all!!!

See you there!!
    Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Are you planning on getting the site we had last year? I plan on coming down on Friday morning. Save me a spot for a small little 2 man tent.
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post
      I'll be headed down with the kid Thursday afternoon. We're planning on taking a block of the standard sites with the Adams' and OTH Bob, possibly a few others. I am STOKED to be going for the third year in a row and I look forward to seeing some familiar faces. SO...

We'll be staying until Monday for SWEEET 's Bag Tag matches so come one come all!!!

See you there!!
      How many is a block? DON'T MAKE ME COME DOWN THERE ON THURSDAY NIGHT TO GET MY RIVERSIDE SPOT!! And keep it down, that's the "quiet" camping zone for all us non-heavy partying, actually sleeping types.

Comment

Originally posted by Caloch View Post
        How many is a block?
        Three as of now, we won't grab the other two sites until Friday morning.

DON'T MAKE ME COME DOWN THERE ON THURSDAY NIGHT TO GET MY RIVERSIDE SPOT!!
        That would be AWESOME! The more the merrier!
        And keep it down, that's the "quiet" camping zone for all us non-heavy partying, actually sleeping types.
        That's part of the plan. Camping away from the "heavy" Party so we can "light" party. We'll keep it down for sure.
        Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
          Are you planning on getting the site we had last year?
          Negative, the spots by the river.
          Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Yo snag us a spot too! I plan on light partying my ass off quietly, too!
            Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
            Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
            Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
            Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
            Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

How many is a block?
              Looks like FOUR now
              Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Ill be down on the Fri most likely. I will figure out if I want to be in the quiet part, or the loud party spot. All I need is a place to place my tent. I will decide where I want to party

Comment

Does anyone have an idea of when the registration will be open? there are a few of us in roseburg that want to play.
                  http://www.discgolforegon.com

Comment

If its like last year, its roughly 1 or 2 months before the tourney. the first 2 weeks only for the people who played 4 or more events the prior year.

Comment

Count me in that party block. I can share space since I live in my van. Can't wait til the oregon series '09.

Comment

I think I may try to find a tent site in the party block. I plan to party, but not to wild this year. I remember last year I woke up to the final call of the players meeting of the final round. I was trashedd the night before. dont plan to do that this year

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                          If its like last year, its roughly 1 or 2 months before the tourney. the first 2 weeks only for the people who played 4 or more events the prior year.
                          Thank you sir.
                          http://www.discgolforegon.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post

See you there!!
                            My husband and I plan on camping Friday night with our little aframe trailer. We would like to be on the "quiet light partying side" as well. Hopefully their will be room for us. This will be my first GTWO, so I do not know what to expect. I am really looking forward to the Oregon series this year. I hope to play in all of them

Cindy
                            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                            Stumptown #176
                            PDGA #37716

Comment

Don't forget that the group camping area at Tournement Central is included in your registration. Louder but free! The camping below, by the river is a first come, $15 a night, and no noise after 10:00. There are also restrictions on vehicles in the camp sites and how many can camp in one site.

That said, I will try to get down early enough for a spot by the river.

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X