X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by essjay View Post
    One question though - Benton won the Adv ladies division and she isn't listed. Will her scores, once they're posted, affect all of the round ratings for our division? I'm a little sketchy on the propogator thing...
    I might be mistaken but I don't think that her rating is high enough to be a propogator. I don't think it will affect your division too much.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• I'm not certain she has a rating actually - she may not be pdga...

Thanks Sam

Comment

• Nate Sexton isn't shown on the results... That should push them up a little bit

Comment

• wow. i shot an average of 930 those three rounds. way to stink it up wilbur...
          May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

• If I had averaged 930, I would have cashed. Alas... 924 for me...
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by DexterHawk View Post
              Nate Sexton isn't shown on the results... That should push them up a little bit
              JD Platt, Matt Murphy, Nate Anderson, Rachel Benton..........

Those are the Rebels that I dont see on the results....

Comment

• Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                JD Platt, Matt Murphy, Nate Anderson, Rachel Benton..........

Those are the Rebels that I dont see on the results....

Amber is not on the list either.

Cindy.
                Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                Stumptown #176
                PDGA #37716

Comment

• I wouldn't worry about these ratings too much, they should change a bit as many people have not been added yet and the pools are not being recognized yet either. The Adv and Pro ratings still match up and we were in different pools playing different layouts at different times so alot of things will still change. Thanks for your work Tom and staff.
                  Nate
                  Innova Champion Discs
                  Discmania
                  huk lab
                  Keen Footwear
                  Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                  Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                  Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

• It also looks like the pools weren't split properly... (i.e. Adv who shot on a different course rnd 2 have the same ratings as the pros)

So, long story short... all of your ratings should be different in the official results

Comment

• I noticed the same thing, in round 2 a par for the A flight should be a higher rated round then a par for the B flight.

Comment

• Let's hope they go up and not down.
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
                          Let's hope they go up and not down.
                          Hmmm... If my last round rating goes down, it might very well NOT be included. A dilemma indeed.
                          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Congrats to all the REBELS! Way to represent good ol' Central Oregon! Wish I would've done better but oh well, next time...I see that everyone who wasn't on the results list earlier was added in. A and B flights still share the same course rating for the 2nd round, I'm sure that will be adjusted at some point. I'm excited for the BSF, but more excited about leaving for Hawaii next week! Gonna try to play some disc there at an Oahu Monthly Tourney, anyone have an HDGA bagtag?
                            Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X