Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight list at thiss website

http://www.pixsvr.com/pics/pdgasignu...09%20FLYER.pdf

Looks like Pool B plays twice Sat (Advanced)

Comment

• Thanks!
      Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

• Wahoo! 13 hours until I leave to go to Whistlers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim J View Post
          Should be a bunch of EDGC members who will be camping on the far side of the park past the boat ramp. A number of us will be going down Thursday to get a good spot, of course there are no bad spots.
          Come on now Jim, everyone knows that those camp sites are not where you want to be this weekend. The place to be is up at the group camping area! It's fun! All your friends are there!

There is NO reason to get down there early before say, I show up, and snag all the good spots by the river. These are not the droids you are looking for. Move along.

Comment

• Anybody headed down Friday am and back on Sunday from the portland area I would like to bum a ride and help pay for gas. post, pm, or call me at five o three 9 seven 0 2o80.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
              Come on now Jim, everyone knows that those camp sites are not where you want to be this weekend. The place to be is up at the group camping area! It's fun! All your friends are there!
              The problem with the group camping area is that they get really mad at you when you stumble through their campsites at 3 AM, blind drunk, knock over their coolers and try to crawl inside their tents.

I found that people who camp along the river are much more forgiving.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dana View Post
                Flight list at thiss website

http://www.pixsvr.com/pics/pdgasignu...09%20FLYER.pdf

Looks like Pool B plays twice Sat (Advanced)
                I do know that Pro Grandmasters will be playing in the A pool (at least as of yesterday). That information should be of keen interest to at least five people.

Comment

• Originally posted by bvdisc View Post
                  Not sure about pools but I'll be heading down early on Friday. Look forward to seeing everyone there.
                  me too bvd. what time you heading down?
                  May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

I do know that Pro Grandmasters will be playing in the A pool (at least as of yesterday). That information should be of keen interest to at least five people.

5 Gm's? Huh....PDGA site still shows 4....AND it STILL doesnt include Nate Sexton.

On the road in 24hrs........
                    I should be there by noon, unless the fishing looks good along the way.

Comment

The problem with the group camping area is that they get really mad at you when you stumble through their campsites at 3 AM, blind drunk, knock over their coolers and try to crawl inside their tents.

I found that people who camp along the river are much more forgiving.
                      Was that you last year? I was wondering if Robinhood was sleep walking or some other friendly disc golfer needed a place to stay... Wasn't mad, felt sorry you got lost and needed a home for the night...

Comment

• Originally posted by Magilla View Post

5 Gm's? Huh....PDGA site still shows 4....AND it STILL doesnt include Nate Sexton.
                        I hope this doesn't come as a shock, but not everything posted on the internet is entirely accurate.

Nate's been in for weeks. The fifth PGM signed up recently.

Comment

I hope this doesn't come as a shock, but not everything posted on the internet is entirely accurate.
                          Yes, but how do we know that we can trust this statement?

It sure would be nice to get an updated players list prior to Friday for Fantasy DG purposes.
                          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
                            Yes, but how do we know that we can trust this statement?

It sure would be nice to get an updated players list prior to Friday for Fantasy DG purposes.
                            I believe you can make your picks as late as Friday, but only those players on the list on Monday are eligible to be picked.

Comment

• Aw, crap. I guess I had better make my picks then.
                              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Matt is correct on that one. If they're not on the list two days ago they can't be picked anyway.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X