Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, tough crowd!

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
      Yes! Because everyone was awesome last year and left the park cleaner than we found it, PGE has agreed to allow us to camp at Trojan again.

Jeff
      is this camping on Friday and Sat nights?
      and roughly, where at?

thanks
      "good ol' Roc, nothin' beats that!"

Comment

Originally posted by pdxdiscer View Post
        is this camping on Friday and Sat nights?
        and roughly, where at?

thanks
        Yes, both nights. Camping will be in the large field near the parking.
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Reminder to everyone playing in the ORDGC. You have until the end of the day on Thursday to register if you want a shirt.
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Reminder to everyone playing in the ORDGC. You have until the end of the day on Thursday to register if you want a shirt.
            Jeff,
            Sorry about the dumb questions...Are there anymore qualifiers? How many will be allowed in to the tournament? And will there be anyone allowed into the tournament that has not qualified at a "qualifier"?

Comment

Originally posted by Snoopy View Post
              Jeff,
              Sorry about the dumb questions...Are there anymore qualifiers? How many will be allowed in to the tournament? And will there be anyone allowed into the tournament that has not qualified at a "qualifier"?
              No problem about the questions...

No, there are no more qualifiers remaining.

I have 72 slots available in the event.

If spots go unfilled by those who actually did qualify, I try to fill the spots with people who tried to qualify, but did not quite make it.

Comment

Reminder!

Hello Everyone,

If you have qualified to play in the ORDGC... and you plan on playing. You have until the end of the day today to register for the event if you want a shirt.

I have to place the shirt order tomorrow in order to make the deadline.

Thanks,

Jeff

PS: If you are 100% sure you are playing, but you need a little time to pay up. Let me know and I'll make arrangements to get your shirt going as well. You just need to LET ME KNOW.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

If you have qualified to play in the ORDGC... and you plan on playing. You have until the end of the day today to register for the event if you want a shirt.

I have to place the shirt order tomorrow in order to make the deadline.

Thanks,

Jeff

PS: If you are 100% sure you are playing, but you need a little time to pay up. Let me know and I'll make arrangements to get your shirt going as well. You just need to LET ME KNOW.
                  Will the shirt sizes be men's or will there be ladies shirts too?

Cindy
                  Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                    Will the shirt sizes be men's or will there be ladies shirts too?

Cindy
                    For the ladies, there will be womens cut.

Comment

For the ladies, there will be womens cut.
                      You had me at "womens cut". I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by Sally W View Post
                        You had me at "womens cut". I'm in.
                        ummmm... i don't think we get much more than a sticker, west... but i'm glad you finally got your shit together and signed the f* up...

you rollin' with the pro bitches now, girl.
                        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                          ummmm... i don't think we get much more than a sticker, west... but i'm glad you finally got your shit together and signed the f* up...

you rollin' with the pro bitches now, girl.
                          Everyone who registered before noon yesterday gets a shirt... even the pros.

Comment

Comment

Booyah. yeah, don't go rainin' on my parade Emma. I'm not going to drive four hours to get my ass kicked and lose discs for anything less than a women's cut t-shirt. Hell, I can lose discs a lot closer to home. Just ask Willamette Pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Sally W View Post
                                Booyah. yeah, don't go rainin' on my parade Emma. I'm not going to drive four hours to get my ass kicked and lose discs for anything less than a women's cut t-shirt. Hell, I can lose discs a lot closer to home. Just ask Willamette Pass.
                                hey hey hey!!!

... just speakin' from past experience...

... and thanks, jeff... us women with our specific sartorial needs looooove women's cut...
                                "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                                Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X