Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking foward to test my skills at Trojan in USDGC layout.
    PDGA 38506
    ODDGA 27
    DDGA 176
    2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
      A lot of people might think they don't have a chance to qualify, but as Hiatt here has proven... you only have to beat the other people who registered to qualify.
      I don't lolBut it is what it is.
      PDGA # 31451
      2 Mini Aces
      74 Aces
      PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
      DISC GOLF OR DIE
      BOB CABAL
      DISCVANGO
      JEFF ELLIOT
      G-MAN
      JORDAN LEWIS
      JEFF HAGERTY
      JAMES GARCELON
      SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Getting close!

Invitations to register went out this morning!

I'm placing my short order on August 31st, so if you want one of these sweet shirts in your players pack, you MUST register before then.

Last two events to qualify are:

McCormick Park Fundraiser: August 12th @ Trojan

Calapooia Classic: August 18th-19th @ Bryant Park
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

ORDGC Qualifiers

The Calapooia Classic this weekend is the final 2012 ORDGC qualifier. Due to some unforeseen circumstances I will not be able to make to the Calappoia this weekend, but Emma-Rose Hanley has agreed to manage all ORDGC qualifier registrations. Thank you Emma, you are a lifesaver!

Make sure you talk to Emma if you want to get qualified!!!!

Jeff
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

The Calapooia Classic this weekend is the final 2012 ORDGC qualifier. Due to some unforeseen circumstances I will not be able to make to the Calappoia this weekend, but Emma-Rose Hanley has agreed to manage all ORDGC qualifier registrations. Thank you Emma, you are a lifesaver!

Make sure you talk to Emma if you want to get qualified!!!!

Jeff
            Oh yeah, I'm excited! Missed out on this last year at Bryant by one stroke. I'll be looking for redemtion, and Emma in the morning. Can't wait!
            "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Misquote of Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by M.Parker View Post
              Oh yeah, I'm excited! Missed out on this last year at Bryant by one stroke. I'll be looking for redemtion, and Emma in the morning. Can't wait!
              Please help get the word out about Emma taking care of it. I feel really bad that I can't there myself, but I don't want anyone to miss out.

Thanks!

Jeff

Comment

Please help get the word out about Emma taking care of it. I feel really bad that I can't there myself, but I don't want anyone to miss out.

Thanks!

Jeff
                Sounds like she could make an announcement at the players meeting and squash all fears.
                PDGA #25296
                Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                  Sounds like she could make an announcement at the players meeting and squash all fears.
                  me? make an announcement? i'm afraid that would mean i would have to be the center of attention for a while...
                  "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                  Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                    me? make an announcement? i'm afraid that would mean i would have to be the center of attention for a while...
                    This will be good for you Emma. It will force you to come out of that shell of yours...

Comment

Here are the names of those who qualified at the 2012 Calapooia Classic

MPO-Jessie Seibel
                      MPO-Shaun Kirk
                      MPO-Matt Benotsch

MA1-Justin Ruljancich
                      MA1-Derek Penfield
                      MA1-Ben Chilton
                      MA1-Bryan Serniotti
                      MA1-Danial Schmidt - TIE
                      MA1-Greg MacKnight - TIE

Comment

I am curious if there is camping available on site?

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                          Yes! Because everyone was awesome last year and left the park cleaner than we found it, PGE has agreed to allow us to camp at Trojan again.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                            Don't you have to qualify before you worry about camping?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                              Don't you have to qualify before you worry about camping?
                              He did qualify, but although he paid, his name somehow didn't make it on to the master list before I posted the results. And... since I cannot, in good conscience, uninvite someone I've already invited, I'm letting it roll.

So... you just back the hell off Benotsch! Perhaps you should spend some of that excess energy you've got on convincing your wife to let your come play Trojan.

Comment

He did qualify, but although he paid, his name somehow didn't make it on to the master list before I posted the results. And... since I cannot, in good conscience, uninvite someone I've already invited, I'm letting it roll.

So... you just back the hell off Benotsch! Perhaps you should spend some of that excess energy you've got on convincing your wife to let your come play Trojan.
                                Whatever, his name is not on the list I read and therefore he did not qualify. Those posts are editable you know!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X