X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
    Except of course for those Eugene based TD's who don't list their events here. How many people here knew there was a four-round, two-day PDGA sanctioned event last weekend in Cottage Grove?
    Phenomenal, unbelievable!
    That's one way to keep attendance down.

Comment

I love "The Grove"... definitely would have been there
      -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

Originally posted by Huk-DMC View Post
        I love "The Grove"... definitely would have been there
        It was a head-scratcher for sure why a fundraiser PDGA sanctioned event was not publicized anywhere except Facebook. I would have played if I could have, and I support the Lane Community College disc golf club, but I don't understand the stealth approach to a fundraiser event. People love fundraisers, and they love PDGA sanctioned events. but they have to know about them to support them.

Anyway, thread is drifting here.....I really wanted to try to qualify for the ORDGC this year and play the monster layout, but it looks like I have other responsibilities that weekend. Bummed. Maybe I will try to qualify anyway, just for snicks, and if I do someone will get in off the waitlist.

Comment

Hey folks,

The Beaver State Fling is definitely an ORDGC qualifier. I am going to be extremely busy this weekend, so if you could please to register with me as early as possible it would be greatly appreciated. I will try to have a registration list at check-in as well.

Jeff H
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
            Hey folks,

The Beaver State Fling is definitely an ORDGC qualifier. I am going to be extremely busy this weekend, so if you could please to register with me as early as possible it would be greatly appreciated. I will try to have a registration list at check-in as well.

Jeff H
            In an effort to help Jeff keep a little bit of his sanity, I will be taking ORDGC sign ups this weekend. At check-in time will probably be the easiest for all involved.

Comment

Thanks a bunch Scott. The sanity you save... will be my own.
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Since I didn't play ODDGA Spring Open at Trojan and hearing so many raves about ORDGC layout so I decided to give ORDGC qualifier a try at Beaver State Fling!
                PDGA 38506
                ODDGA 27
                DDGA 176
                2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                  After all of the hate mail I have received regarding the BSF Am Lottery...
                  How unprofessional! Oh, yeah, that is the meaning of "amateur"...
                  Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                  Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                  Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                  Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                  Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

now that the Fling is over. Will there be any more chances to qualify?
                    Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

Who qualified from the BSF?

Comment

Originally posted by mowens404 View Post
                        now that the Fling is over. Will there be any more chances to qualify?
                        Yes, The Calapooia Classic will be a qualifier. Witht the loss of the Willamette Open and Whistling Discs, I am also working on the possibility of making a few spots available at a few other events. I'll post more when I am certain.

Also, I'll post up the BSF qualifiers either tonight or tomorrow.

Jeff

Comment

Here are the names of those who qualified at the 2012 Beaver State Fling

MPO-Dustin Keegan
                          MPO-Chris Becker
                          MPO-Dion Arlyn
                          MPO-Dustin Milbrodt

FPO-Teresa Embree

MA1-Dan Zents
                          MA1-Ryan Gwillim
                          MA1-Eric Lund
                          MA1-Justin Hiatt

FA1-Nichola Landry

Comment

Dang, I did not think I would have had a chance at qualifying so I did't pony up. Lesson learned I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Price View Post
                              Dang, I did not think I would have had a chance at qualifying so I did't pony up. Lesson learned I guess
                              It's laughable that I made the cut. Ha ha ha...seriously. Ha ha...jeez I better figure it out before this event.
                              Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

A lot of people might think they don't have a chance to qualify, but as Hiatt here has proven... you only have to beat the other people who registered to qualify.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X