X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
    Is there anywhere to pre-pay on-line for qualifying events?
    I'll try to get something set up soon.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
      I'll try to get something set up soon.
      just tell that old fart to come to the players meeting and you'll take his money like everybody else...

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
      Remain ye men of faculty complete,
      Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
      Attending to our noble bond and contract?
      Or does here stand the last remaining man
      To give a fig for rules and order yet,
      No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
      Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
      Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Here are the names of those who qualified at the 2012 Rose City Open

MPO-Sean Phillips
        MPO-Scott Withers
        MPO-Mike Medlock
        MPO-Brody Miller

FPO-None

MA1-Justin Romito
        MA1-Dan Carpenter
        MA1-Dustin Clark
        MA1-Jason McGrew-Tie
        MA1-Andrew Nava-Tie

FA1-Cindy McMahan

ORDGC Fact: In two years running we've never had a single woman DNF.

(21)
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

ORDGC Fact: In two years running we've never had a single woman DNF.

(21)

Girls Rock!!
          Last edited by Tanya Spence; May 29th, 2012, 05:37 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

WooHoo! i made it. First year i will be playing it, cant wait!

Comment

and also, it show's james moore has qualified twice for open, just to let you know, let one more open player in, might make someone happy..

Comment

Originally posted by subygolfer View Post
                and also, it show's james moore has qualified twice for open, just to let you know, let one more open player in, might make someone happy..
                Ha! Nice catch. Looks like James tried to qualify twice.

Jeff

Comment

Ha! Nice catch. Looks like James tried to qualify twice.

Jeff
                  You'll have to let him know that you appreciate his sponsorship. That's pretty nice of him.
                  Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
                    You'll have to let him know that you appreciate his sponsorship. That's pretty nice of him.
                    Imagine the look on his face when he sees his tee sign.

Comment

So I had NO idea about this before playing in the GNO and I would have qualified with a 4th place finish in Open. Anyway I am playing the BSF and would like to opt in. Do we just say something when checking in and pay then? I really wish the TD @ the GNO would have said something!...oh well

Comment

Originally posted by leefou View Post
                        So I had NO idea about this before playing in the GNO and I would have qualified with a 4th place finish in Open. Anyway I am playing the BSF and would like to opt in. Do we just say something when checking in and pay then? I really wish the TD @ the GNO would have said something!...oh well
                        Lee,

Bummer. I do try to get the word out at every event and I did make the rounds. I think I had 15-20 people trying to qualify at the GNO so some people did find out. In any case, I will be at the Fling and you can pay your $10 to try to qualify when you check in.

Jeff

Comment

It's my fault for not being more aware! I'll just have to do well in the next qualifying events. Thanks for doing this!

Comment

I'm not sure that I will be able to qualify at the Fling but I need to get you $10 just in case I do!! Not a lot of chances for me to get in on the ORDGC action!!

Are you able to make a note? Is there somewhere I can go to pay in advance? I just don't want to forget!! Let my intent be known (:

Comment

Originally posted by Tanya Spence View Post
                              I'm not sure that I will be able to qualify at the Fling but I need to get you $10 just in case I do!! Not a lot of chances for me to get in on the ORDGC action!!

Are you able to make a note? Is there somewhere I can go to pay in advance? I just don't want to forget!! Let my intent be known (:
                              I will remind you Tabs
                              Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                              Stumptown #176
                              PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by leefou View Post
                                For some reason most disc golfers in Eugene choose not to read this forum (I'm not saying this is your case Lee) and stick to Faceborg for online info. The ORDGC has been a huge, very visible topic here for three years. For the most part, if it's happening in Oregon you can get all the info about it here, and it is worth the time to check in regularly.

Except of course for those Eugene based TD's who don't list their events here. How many people here knew there was a four-round, two-day PDGA sanctioned event last weekend in Cottage Grove?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X