X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim J View Post
    Never forget, the vast majority of us do agree with how you've structured this event.
    truth.
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Word.

Comment

Jeff,
        If a certain spotter wanted to volunteer again and put rope lights on the fenced in hole (#8 I believe) and whatever else I can run by you would this be a possibility?
        Putting......heh...EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD!

Comment

Originally posted by Carie CPink View Post
          Word.
          Palabra arriba perrito.
          Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Jeff I for one think that you have really fair systems in place to set the fields for both this and BSF ams! Thanks for all that you do buddy!

Comment

ORDGC Qualifiers at the Disc-Go-Ball

When I first said I was going to throw down a few invitations at the Disc-Go-Ball, I saw about 50 people on the registration list. I figured 2-MPO, 2-MA1, and 1 each for the ladies would be adequate. Well, by the time we got rolling the field had increased to 80 people, so I made an executive decision to bump up the invites to 3-MPO, 3-MA1, and 1 each for the ladies. Of course those Bend guys managed to tie it up, so now I have to give yet another slot away.

Here are the names of those who qualified at the Disc-Go-Ball.
              MPO - Jeff Mittl
              MPO - Jason Pinkal
              MPO - Matt Murphy (tie)
              MPO - Mike Ruzicka (tie)

MA1 - Marcus Crespi
              MA1 - Ned Blaisdell
              MA1 - Josh Petit

FPO - Sally West

FA1 - Unclaimed
              Last edited by Bullseye; April 17th, 2012, 08:32 AM.
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

I hope to qualify, this course is INSANE! I now play about 4 holes in this layout everytime I go to Trojan because of how epic they are. If I don't qualify I will definitly be there to caddy-spot-set up- etc...!

You rock Jeff, I think that you have set up a really fair system for this and the BSF. Maybe the people complaining are the same people sandbagging and the topic of discussion for the eternal sandbaggers thread?
                Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

so that's how it is

Originally posted by mowens404 View Post
                  I hope to qualify, this course is INSANE! I now play about 4 holes in this layout everytime I go to Trojan because of how epic they are. If I don't qualify I will definitly be there to caddy-spot-set up- etc...!

You rock Jeff, I think that you have set up a really fair system for this and the BSF. Maybe the people complaining are the same people sandbagging and the topic of discussion for the eternal sandbaggers thread?
                  don't make me come over here too...

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                  Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                  Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                  Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                  Or does here stand the last remaining man
                  To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                  No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                  Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                  Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

1 spot out of qualifying at the Great Northwest Open. I better kill it at the Fling. It may be my last chance.
                    Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanya Spence View Post
                      I played ORDGC for the first time last year. I agree with Jeff... this course is no joke.
                      At one point our entire card shed tears and we only had 5-10 minutes between our 2 marathon rounds and ended up playing until is started getting dark. 4-5 lost discs and some of the worst blisters I've had in awhile.

That being said... I hope that I play well enough to get invited to play again this year!! I skippped my own state's Championships to do so last year and I have NO REGRETS!!

I <3 THE PDX DISC GOLF COMMUNITY (:
                      Tanya....there's no crying in disc golf! How dare you spread these vicious lies! Shall we be seeing each other at Rise City Open?

Comment

Originally posted by Janine View Post
                        Tanya....there's no crying in disc golf! How dare you spread these vicious lies! Shall we be seeing each other at Rise City Open?
                        I am not ashamed of my 3 seconds of stress tears!!!!

Rose City Open weekend I will be down in Tahoe on a 6 course disc golf marathon weekend!!

So, no chance to qualify for the ORDGC at the RCO for me

TAKE DOWN MCMAYHEM!!!!! (But don't tell her I said that )

Comment

ORDGC Qualifiers from GNO

FA1: Erin Reichel

FPO: Zoe Andyke

MPO: James Moore
                          MPO: Colin Sexton
                          MPO: Devon Cordell
                          MPO: Spencer Gausnell

MA1: Jason Back
                          MA1: Matt Burke
                          MA1: Tony Skrivanek
                          MA1: Jeremy Fancher

Well done all!
                          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Last minute qualifying?

Jeff,
                            Are you going to be holding a last minute qualifier in the USDGC mold this year?

Comment

Is there anywhere to pre-pay on-line for qualifying events?
                              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hayduke View Post
                                Jeff,
                                Are you going to be holding a last minute qualifier in the USDGC mold this year?
                                Sorry, I only did that the first year. Only the qualifying events will work.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X