X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
    My apologies for the confusion, but honestly... it should not have taken a second email to get people to register in the first place.

Jeff
    Seconded

Comment

• OK... NOW we need an update.
      “I believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know — Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, that’s in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, I’ll know I’m a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? I’m not sure, but it’s possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.”
      ~Annika Sörenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
        OK... NOW we need an update.
        Seconded....
        PDGA #42116

Comment

• Any new updatees on the waitlist?
          "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason Philips View Post
            Any new updatees on the waitlist?
            I update the original posts every time there is a change.
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• FYI: There have been considerably fewer drops this year, so if you're not amongst the top one or two names on the wait list, it is highly unlikely that you'll be getting in.
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Awesome, thank you. Looked like there hadn't been an update for a while so I wanted to ask. Appreciate the work you are doing.
                "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.”

Comment

• Wow, from 12 to 17 in a single bound! 21 is starting to look a bit more plausible! Please let my dreams come true!

Comment

• Just so I understand how this works: if it says INVITED, then the player is in if they want to be, right? So Crist Garcia is in if he wants to be? And has been since May 10th (latest post edit)? Then what has Zimmerman been talking about?
                    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                      Just so I understand how this works: if it says INVITED, then the player is in if they want to be, right? So Crist Garcia is in if he wants to be? And has been since May 10th (latest post edit)? Then what has Zimmerman been talking about?
                      well they both have a tee time.......
                      "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X