• Show
Clear All

Sweet !!!

Comment

Did the volunteer email get sent out?

Comment

Originally posted by jcrab66 View Post
        Did the volunteer email get sent out?
        I dunno. If they did, I didn't get one. I figure it otta be soon, though.

(:

Comment

Murray was out mowing this weekend, but I'm sure he's going to have something out here shortly.
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
            FYI: We will be having a BSF Staff meeting tonight. I will be sure to ask Murray to contact all of you ASAP. My apologies if he has not done so as of yet, but we'll get it handled.
            Is it to late to sign up? I sent Murray an email today asking.

Comment

Sorry for the delay. Had a very busy weekend with mowing and the mother-in-law's 60th birthday. Finalizing the schedule today and tomorrow. You should get an email absolutely no later than Wednesday, more likely tomorrow. And my wife is going to hold me to that even if you won't. Any of you who know her, know that this means it WILL get done.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoopy View Post
                Is it to late to sign up? I sent Murray an email today asking.
                Just got your email. Thanks! Never too late for one more. We'll get you an assignment and let you know by Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by murray the brit View Post
                  Sorry for the delay. Had a very busy weekend with mowing and the mother-in-law's 60th birthday. Finalizing the schedule today and tomorrow. You should get an email absolutely no later than Wednesday, more likely tomorrow. And my wife is going to hold me to that even if you won't. Any of you who know her, know that this means it WILL get done.

Sent you an email today....hope its not to late to sign up.

Comment

Just got your email. Thanks! Never too late for one more. We'll get you an assignment and let you know by Wednesday.
                    Thanks!

Comment

4 hours left.

Comment

All e mail have Bennett sent if you did not get one let me know

Comment

spotter66 is ready for action...

Comment

I am glad to see that there are at least 66 spotters in action for the Fling as some of the ROUGH out there is gonna be TOUGH better keep it in the fairway cause those are looking FRIKKEN FABULOUS!!!!!!

Many Thanks go out to the Mowers and all of the other volunteers that make this happen
                            "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Course prep PROPS

Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
                              I am glad to see that there are at least 66 spotters in action for the Fling as some of the ROUGH out there is gonna be TOUGH better keep it in the fairway cause those are looking FRIKKEN FABULOUS!!!!!!

Many Thanks go out to the Mowers and all of the other volunteers that make this happen
                              Thank you for the continued course preparation for the BSF, which will continue up until the event!

The crew that is responsible for this...
                              Patrick Buckley
                              Aaron Kirschling
                              Carson Wilson
                              Brian Pelowski
                              Murray the Brit
                              Jeff Hagerty
                              Jeff Mittl

The course looks amazing!!
                              Thank you!!

Comment

Hi to all my volunteers I sent the last email last night if you did not get one send me a email or pm and me or the wife will get back to you asap

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X