Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I sent an email right away, have no idea if it was received. Am I alone in not being contacted quite yet? Just wondering if I should resend an email. I'm new to this volunteering thing...

Murray...did you get it?
    "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

If I don't get in I would love to donate some time (just got word my promotion is in order so I can go no matter if playing or not). Sooo...anyone need a personal chef...I can cook for 1 or a 1,000, your choice.

Seriously, Murray sending e-mail right now

Comment

Originally posted by ski2man View Post
        So I sent an email right away, have no idea if it was received. Am I alone in not being contacted quite yet? Just wondering if I should resend an email. I'm new to this volunteering thing...

Murray...did you get it?
        Thanks very much for offering to help out. I'll be seeing Murray tonight and I will talk to him about this. Stay Tuned!
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

I have got all the e mail and me and Mrs brit are going though and sorting it out thank for all the volunteers so far

Comment

Originally posted by mine all mine View Post
            if i don't get in i would love to donate some time (just got word my promotion is in order so i can go no matter if playing or not). Sooo...anyone need a personal chef...i can cook for 1 or a 1,000, your choice.

Seriously, murray sending e-mail right now

dibs on the personal chef!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

...!!!!

Comment

To all the volunteers who have emailed me could you please send me your t shirt size Please

Comment

Hi Murray, just wondering when volunteer schedules need to be confirmed. Sort of waiting to see if my buddy makes it off the wait list, if he does I'm walking with him, if not I would like to volunteer.

Comment

email sent !!! Todd, looks like MCDG will be present, and we need to talk, ie camping ???

Comment

email sent, hopefully this brings some good karma and I will get in eventually.

Comment

Murray,
                      Originally I was planning on volunteering Friday and playing in the Am tournament Saturday and Sunday but due to my new rating and a couple other circumstances I now am playing on the Pro side of things for the weekend so will be unable to volunteer Friday anymore.

My apologies for pulling out but hopefully that's a good reason

Sally West

Comment

Thank you for tell me and good luck

Comment

Murry, Have not heard any thing yet from you on Volunteering ??

Comment

What's the word?

My excitement and anticipation to report for assigned duties are off the charts!!!

Comment

FYI: We will be having a BSF Staff meeting tonight. I will be sure to ask Murray to contact all of you ASAP. My apologies if he has not done so as of yet, but we'll get it handled.
                              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Hi all there will be emails going out this weekend with you duties for the.weekend

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X