X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rose City Open Sponsors

I would like to thank the below businesses/people for their sponsorship and all they do for disc golf:

Stumptown Disc Golf
    Next Adventure and Bryan Knudsen
    Keen Footwear and David Munk
    Play It Again Sports
    Bart Yanoch and the Rose Bud Almost Open

If you are anyone you know wants to become a sponsor for this year's Rose City Open, please do not hesitate to contact Eric Lund or I. Our sponsorship brochure is attached; give it a read. Thank you.
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Originally posted by all2common View Post
    I would like to thank the below businesses/people for their sponsorship and all they do for disc golf:

Stumptown Disc Golf
    Play It Again Sports
    Ashley Petersen
    Molly Gatzlaff
    Cris Brow
    GT and the Goodfoot

If you are anyone you know wants to become a sponsor for this year's Rose City Open, please do not hesitate to contact Eric Lund or I. Our sponsorship brochure is attached; give it a read. Thank you.
    A few more sponsors! Be sure to visit them and say thank you!
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Stumptown Disc Golf
      Play It Again Sports
      Ashley Petersen
      Molly Gatzlaff
      Cris Brow
      GT and the Goodfoot.
      Huk Lab

Welcome aboard Huk Lab!

If you are anyone you know wants to become a sponsor for this year's Rose City Open, please do not hesitate to contact Eric Lund or I. Our sponsorship brochure is attached; give it a read. Thank you. Be sure to visit them and say thank you!

Comment

Stumptown Disc Golf
        Tim Price and Play It Again Sports
        Ashley Petersen
        Molly Gatzlaff
        Cris Brow
        GT and the Goodfoot.
        Huk Lab
        Kel Carver and Frame Central

If you are anyone you know wants to become a sponsor for this year's Rose City Open, please do not hesitate to contact Eric Lund or I. Our sponsorship brochure is attached; give it a read. Thank you. Be sure to visit them and say thank you!
        Thank you Kel Carver and Frame Central!

Comment

Stumptown Disc Golf
          Ashley Petersen
          Molly Gatzlaff
          Cris Brow
          GT and the Goodfoot.
          Huk Lab
          Sarah at Anna Bannanas

Thank you Anna Bannanas! They have been a steadfast and reliable sponsor to disc golf at Pier Park. They have opened a new store on Alberta Street. If you find yourself near one of their locations, you should stop in for a beverage and tell them thank you.
          Last edited by all2common; May 15th, 2012, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Stumptown Disc Golf
            Ashley Petersen
            Molly Gatzlaff
            Cris Brow
            GT and the Goodfoot.
            Huk Lab
            Sarah at Anna Bannanas
            The Laurelthirst Pubic House (thank you Bart!)
            McMenamins (thank you Justin Romito)

Thank you Anna Bannanas! They have been a steadfast and reliable sponsor to disc golf at Pier Park. They have opened a new store on Alberta Street. If you find yourself near one of their locations, you should stop in for a beverage and tell them thank you.
            Once again the Laurelthirst Public House is sponsoring a hole! If you haven't been, go check it out (30th and NE Glisan). Delicious selection of taps, live music every night, and pretty great people watching!

Justin Romito this year is hooking us up with a few pairs of concert tickets again this year! (Specific concerts will be disclosed at the tournament.)

Comment

Stumptown Disc Golf
              Ashley Petersen
              Molly Gatzlaff
              Cris Brow
              GT and the Goodfoot.
              Huk Lab
              Sarah at Anna Bannanas
              Emma Rose Hanley
              Thank you Emma! She was unable to attend this year's event, but decided to support it anyway! You rock, girl!

Comment

Thank you Emma! She was unable to attend this year's event, but decided to support it anyway! You rock, girl!

Stumptown Disc Golf
                Ashley Petersen
                Molly Gatzlaff
                Cris Brow
                GT and the Goodfoot.
                Huk Lab
                Sarah at Anna Bannanas
                Emma Rose Hanley
                Firefly (thank you Steve Carson and Ryan Gwillim
                Fire on the Mountain
                David Hanley Construction, LLC

Thank you Firefly! You guys run a pretty smooth operation. We picked up a new sponsor this year in Fire On The Mountain! The have locations on Interstate Avenue, 17th and NE Burnside, and a new spot on 60th and NE Fremont. Some of the best wings in town! Make sure you tell them thank you for supporting disc golf the next time you're in there.
                Last edited by all2common; May 30th, 2012, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X