Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will someone please post on here when video footage of the final round lead card gets put online. Or pictures either one.

Thank you

Comment

• Thanks to Eric and Justin for such a great, well run tournament! Everything ran smoothly and on time and I had a blast with each and every one of the lovely women I got to play with. For my first time playing at Pier, I think it was a pretty successful weekend!

Thanks again guys for all your hard work and efforts in putting this tournament on. I'll be back for sure!

Comment

• Lost stool

Anyone pick up my Hucklab stool at Tournament Central after awards Sunday night? Revolution sticker on one leg, DGA sticker on another.

Thanks all for an amazing event!

Comment

• HUGE UP to Grummert and Becker you boys crushed. And thanks TD's for a quality ran event makes the long drive from Bend worthwile. See ya later low elevation golf

Comment

• Originally posted by DiscGolfBend View Post
            HUGE UP to Grummert and Becker you boys crushed. And thanks TD's for a quality ran event makes the long drive from Bend worthwile. See ya later low elevation golf
            Gotta give props to Doug "Salty Nuts" Saulter!

That man is a machine.. Three 1000 rated rounds at 50!
            Don't knock it until you rock it!

Comment

• Nicely done Eric and Justin! Very well ran tournament. Thanks for making it about the players. Canít wait to play again next year. You guys are awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aware View Post
                Anyone pick up my Hucklab stool at Tournament Central after awards Sunday night? Revolution sticker on one leg, DGA sticker on another.

Thanks all for an amazing event!
                I believe that there was a chair turned in at the end of day 1...
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
                  I believe that there was a chair turned in at the end of day 1...
                  I mentioned in the lost and found thread as well but we did find a stool when packing up at the end of the event on Sunday. We are looking into it and will get back to Aaron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Str8MaxW8 View Post
                    Wondering when I will be able to spend my scrip at Next Adventure..

Thank you dudes again.. Very fun tourney!

Grummert
                    We emailed a list of scrip payout to Next Adventure yesterday morning. Justin is going to print a copy and drop off at the store in the next few hours. You should be good to go shopping there with your scrip starting later today.

Comment

• Justin and Eric,

Thank you for letting Play it Again Sports be a part of this tournament. Even though I did not get to play I would like to tell you that it was a fun, well run and well executed event. You guys rock! Hopefully next year I can play instead of being a caddie.

Comment

• Any update on the final round video being posted?

Comment

• Yes the video is up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31ttBxu44Is

I added a new piece of hardware into the production chain and the commentary audio track ended up being a little hot and the export pushed the levels up even further.

Without going too deep into video production lingo, the HD resolution and the length of this video makes it a 10 hour export and a 20 hour upload to YouTube's servers. I could upload a new version but then the commentary could be too low in the mix.

The best and easiest solution is to turn the volume on your computer down below half way and you should be good to go. I will correct this in future videos.

Probably the next one to go up will be 2012 BSF.

If you like it please leave comments, subscribe and visit and click LIKE on my new BullseyeDiscGolf Facebook page!

http://www.facebook.com/BullseyeDiscGolf

This is a lot of fun to be able to post this footage so the TD's, volunteers, and the players that are playing while this round is going on, can see the footage that they could not have seen while it happened live.

My approach to filming Disc Golf is to always if possible, show the feet and the tee pad in the shot. Footwork is the "foundation" of a successful swing and it's nice to be able to see what it's supposed to look like with the better players. I honestly don't know if anyone else pays attention to this but there are a lot of crummy videos on YouTube.
                          Last edited by Bullseye Disc Golf.com; July 19th, 2012, 04:44 AM.
                          Steve
                          http://www.BullseyeDiscGolf.com

Comment

• Great video, Steve! The commentary is pretty rad, too.
                            Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye Disc Golf.com View Post
                              Yes the video is up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31ttBxu44Is

This is a lot of fun to be able to post this footage so the TD's, volunteers, and the players that are playing while this round is going on, can see the footage that they could not have seen while it happened live.

My approach to filming Disc Golf is to always if possible, show the feet and the tee pad in the shot. Footwork is the "foundation" of a successful swing and it's nice to be able to see what it's supposed to look like with the better players. I honestly don't know if anyone else pays attention to this but there are a lot of crummy videos on YouTube.

I always pay attention to foot-work when watching people golf. You shoot a great video! can't wait to see more.
                              Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X