X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by all2common View Post
    Please note important things in bold above. All people currently on the waitlist have been emailed. The tournament is tentatively full, pending waitlist response. Any additional interested players for any division should add their name to the waitlist here. Please obey the leash laws, and no you cannot take your dog with you during your tournament rounds.

Please review the schedule above with pool assignments. Let me or Eric know if you have any questions.

-Justin Hiatt
    Was approved on the waitlist, earlier this morning, tried to register when I got home from work but I'm getting

"Products marked with *** are not available in the desired quantity or not in stock!" message at checkout"

Hope I'm not too late!

Comment

Originally posted by himynameismatt View Post
      Was approved on the waitlist, earlier this morning, tried to register when I got home from work but I'm getting

"Products marked with *** are not available in the desired quantity or not in stock!" message at checkout"

Hope I'm not too late!
      You are not too late, Matt. I just sent you an email to see if we can find the problem, but rest assured you got your waitlist submission in time.

Comment

Originally posted by Menacewarf View Post
        Top two players in the world ain't good enough ?

( I know what you mean but to get Dave and Nikko is pretty good eh)
        Dave is playing the Lilac but Nikko will be there
        PDGA # 52916
        CRDGC
        TCDGC
        FWWDGC
        PDGC

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
          You never can trust intel like that, but I hope he shows. I'd be so stoked to compete with Mr. Locastro. I can imagine him tearing up Pier. Hopefully, I'm on form so I could share a card.

Comment

^ this
            "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
            -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by blang11 View Post
              You never can trust intel like that, but I hope he shows. I'd be so stoked to compete with Mr. Locastro. I can imagine him tearing up Pier. Hopefully, I'm on form so I could share a card.
              I'd say this is pretty good "intel"

In his VLOG here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHoLd...eature=g-all-u , he says he will be playing LCO and Nikko will be at the RCO...
              www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

Originally posted by Danni View Post

In his VLOG here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHoLd...eature=g-all-u , he says he will be playing LCO and Nikko will be at the RCO...
                'cause feldberg never says he's gonna show up at an event and then fails to follow thru, right?

just sayin'.
                "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by Danni View Post

Thats were i get my intel. straight from the horse's mouth.. Thank You Danni
                  and Great dye jobs @ the SUSHI
                  PDGA # 52916
                  CRDGC
                  TCDGC
                  FWWDGC
                  PDGC

Comment

Thats were i get my intel. straight from the horse's mouth.. Thank You Danni
                    and Great dye jobs @ the SUSHI
                    I was actually given that link by DGShawn, on another thread, because this issue came up about the 2 tourneys there as well!

You're very welcome on the dyed discs, I had a BLAST at ASC (it was our first but not last visit) You guys seem to really enjoy me dyeing discs on the spot, and I had fun doing it!! I'm going to see if I can "keep myself busy" dyeing discs at The Showdown II (in Shelton Springs) and the White River Open (in Auburn) too.
                    www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Comment

If I counted right there are 69 dudes competing in Advanced...holy moly!! I am sooo looking forward to this one! Thanks to the TDs for fitting more of us in.

Comment

Originally posted by chainsmasher View Post
                        If I counted right there are 69 dudes competing in Advanced...holy moly!! I am sooo looking forward to this one! Thanks to the TDs for fitting more of us in.
                        Yep there are currently 69 MA1 registered. One more has indicated he will register. That means there are actually 2 spots left if there are any takers.

Comment

Not sure if this has been answered. I am heading out to Pier tomorrow but curious if the course will be played in the winter setup of the summer setup? If the summer setup is being played, any idea when it will be in the tournament layout?
                          "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Philips View Post
                            Not sure if this has been answered. I am heading out to Pier tomorrow but curious if the course will be played in the winter setup of the summer setup? If the summer setup is being played, any idea when it will be in the tournament layout?
                            The course should return to the summer layout on Monday. When that happens the baskets will be in the Rose City Open Saturday layout. We are planning to move some baskets (~ half of them) before Sunday's rounds.

We will post the RCO layout details here when we have that sorted out, hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks to Dave Blado for all work to return the course to the summer layout and also for agreeing to move baskets on Saturday evening. Also Dave and PPR continue to do great things out there to improve the conditions on the course. Gravel paths continue to go in and are being lined with native plantings, and there are now 2 drains in the vicinity of teepad 12. Awesome stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Lund View Post
                              Thanks to Dave Blado for all work to return the course to the summer layout and also for agreeing to move baskets on Saturday evening. Also Dave and PPR continue to do great things out there to improve the conditions on the course. Gravel paths continue to go in and are being lined with native plantings, and there are now 2 drains in the vicinity of teepad 12. Awesome stuff.
                              Seriously, you just can't say enough good things about Dave Blado and all the hard work that goes into improving this park. Initially I was worried that losing hole 18 from the summer layout would be a crushing blow to the course, but after playing the winter layout and my new favorite hole (#6!!!)I will be sad to see it revert back to the original layout.

And then it struck me; my favorite course can now be played on two different layouts and that is nothing but a good thing.

So on most non-event Sundays at 9am you can find me putting my money into the donation bucket before heading out for my weekly devotion to this crazy thing we call disc golf.

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                              Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                              Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                              Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                              Or does here stand the last remaining man
                              To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                              No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                              Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                              Ill not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

The Rose City Open layout:

Hole Saturday Sunday
                                1 Long Long
                                2 N/A N/A
                                3 Left Right
                                4 Long Long
                                5 Right Right
                                6 Right (short) Left (long)
                                7 Long Long
                                8 Short Long
                                9 Right (short) Left (long)
                                10 Left (long) Left (long)
                                11 Short Long
                                12 Long Long
                                13 Long Long
                                14 Short Long
                                15 Short Long
                                16 N/A N/A
                                17 Short Long
                                18 Long Short

Note that 9 baskets will change positions prior to Sunday's rounds.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X