Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two days after registration opens and AM 1 is full, not suprised. 6 years ago, I signed up day of. Wow, 6 years.

Comment

4 spots left in Advanced Master's division.

PDGA site updated here.

MA1 waitlist updated here.
      Last edited by Lund; April 15th, 2012, 08:58 AM.

Comment

I would like to give David Munk and KEEN shoes a big shoutout! Looks like the winners in their respective divisions will get a free pair of shoes!
        Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
          I would like to give David Munk and KEEN shoes a big shoutout! Looks like the winners in their respective divisions will get a free pair of shoes!
          Picked up a new sponsor the other day! GT, the owner of the Goodfoot, added some cash for the RCO. The Goodfoot is a pretty sweet spot to catch music, play pool, view some art, and grab a drink. Mr. Moro knows what I'm talking about!

Be sure to visit them, they are looking to get more involved with the disc golf scene.
          Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

The pro side of the event has until May 4th to fill itself up, after that we will pull players from the wait list to fill the tournament. At that time we will post an official schedule of the weekend's happenings.

If anybody needs an incentive, we have $1,000 of added cash going into the pro payouts.
            Last edited by all2common; April 23rd, 2012, 06:16 AM.

Comment

I will be signing up for Pro shortly! I love this event and hope there is still time for me to get in. It just comes down to pay day baby!
              Team DISCRAFT
              NW Sign Up
              Gorilla Boy
              Paragon Disc Golf
              Odwalla

Comment

Ah, screw waiting for payday, I don't need to eat anything this week...I am in.
                Team DISCRAFT
                NW Sign Up
                Gorilla Boy
                Paragon Disc Golf
                Odwalla

Comment

sweet baby jesus... somebody feed dion, please!!! the boy is too darn thin to starve himself for a week...
                  "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                  Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by Lund View Post
                    4 spots left in Advanced Master's division.

PDGA site updated here.

MA1 waitlist updated here.
                    would LOVE to play the RCO...but with no MGM div....i am a sandbagger in MM1...or a donator(DFL last year)to MPM.....NOT bitchin...just bummed to miss RCO for 1st time since i started playin...steppin up is fine...steppin out kinda sucks.Always had fun.

Comment

I would like to see Andrew Rich at this event, his game is a good fit for this course. I also thought Dave Feldberg was traveling with a couple of really good players, maybe he forgot to tell them about this one.

Where are:
                      Tim Skellenger
                      Tyler Christensen
                      Nate Sexton ( I think Nate hates Pier)
                      Colin Sexton
                      Cory Coates ( I know he had a wonderful new child but come on Portland Disc Golf needs this guy)
                      Leland O'Driscoll

These guys are all kick ass golfers who should be at this event tearing it up.
                      PDGA #25296
                      Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                        I would like to see Andrew Rich at this event, his game is a good fit for this course. I also thought Dave Feldberg was traveling with a couple of really good players, maybe he forgot to tell them about this one.

Where are:
                        Tim Skellenger
                        Tyler Christensen
                        Nate Sexton ( I think Nate hates Pier)
                        Colin Sexton
                        Cory Coates ( I know he had a wonderful new child but come on Portland Disc Golf needs this guy)
                        Leland O'Driscoll

These guys are all kick ass golfers who should be at this event tearing it up.
                        Skelly is registered for the Lilac.

Comment

Haha, Nate totally does hate Pier...
                          Team DISCRAFT
                          NW Sign Up
                          Gorilla Boy
                          Paragon Disc Golf
                          Odwalla

Comment

Just signed up. I was waiting until I scheduled my dissertation defense (May 22). It has been a dry stretch of tournament play since last fall for me. Looking forward to some competition again.

I just played Pier a few weeks ago, liked the "winter layout." Will it be back into traditional placements soon?

-Leland

Comment

Originally posted by geo_ducks View Post
                              I just played Pier a few weeks ago, liked the "winter layout." Will it be back into traditional placements soon?
                              -Leland
                              The summer layout (mostly to all short positions) will be back ~first weekend of May. The RCO layout (mostly longs) will be in place shortly before the tournament.

Good luck with the defense! I would think the RCO would be a great little vacation/reward a few days later.

Comment

Originally posted by geo_ducks View Post
                                Just signed up. I was waiting until I scheduled my dissertation defense (May 22). It has been a dry stretch of tournament play since last fall for me. Looking forward to some competition again.

-Leland
                                Nice work Leland, that is a major achievement! I wish you all the best and a smooth defense.
                                PDGA #25296
                                Stumptown #34

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X