4th Annual Brenen Jones Open @ Horning's Hideout June 9th, 2012 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th Annual Brenen Jones Open @ Horning's Hideout June 9th, 2012

American Cancer Society Benefit
    Bring your own Partner doubles

Register at www.discgolftournament.weebly.com/

~Doubles Worst Disc on the highland course followed by Best Disc on the canyon course the second round. Cost $50 per team if registered and paid before 6/9. $60 per team for day of registration. Registration fee includes lunch.

~We will also be holding a “Non Competitive” tournament on the highland course in the afternoon. Cost $25 per person if registered and paid before 6/9. $30 per person for day of registration. Registration fee includes lunch.
    The “non competitive” event is reserved for those who have never played, or for anyone that just wants to come out and support this great cause in a non competitive style event. For this event, your entry fee will include 1 putt and approach disc so there is no need to purchase equipment if you do not have your own.

Comment

i am all over this if a certain person will commit to being my partner in it!

Comment

Hey all, great event for a great cause. Come on out enjoy the weather and a day at Horning's.

Comment

Register now~

We are still taking registration for the 4th Annual Brenen Jones Open! Go to www.discgolftournament.weebly.com to Register!

Comment

Still time to register!

We still have spots available in both the doubles tournament and the casual singles tournament...
            Regiter online at www.discgolftournament.weebly.org

Comment

Anyone looking for a partner for this tourney (and can at least shoot par) ?

lmk.

Originally posted by acs831 View Post
              We still have spots available in both the doubles tournament and the casual singles tournament...
              Regiter online at www.discgolftournament.weebly.org

Comment

Could we see a list of registered teams,please?

Comment

Originally posted by oddjob View Post
                  Could we see a list of registered teams,please?
                  yes please

Comment

I will do what I can to ge the registration updated on the PDGA site in the next day or 2. Honestly, most of the registrations have come in over the last 4 or 5 days and they are still coming in! At this point I have 15 Doubles Teams registered and confirmed though I have been getting 1-3 registrations a day for the lasy few days.

Comment

We expect a relatively small field so there is certainly opportunity to be towards the top of the leader board!

Comment

OK it's up on the PDGA site with the exception of a few that I have at home that sent them by mail so I don't have them electronically.

Comment

i am really looking forward to this one!

Comment

FYI, All 3 Horning's courses will be open this Saturday durring the 4th Annual Brenen Jones Open. Feel free to jump on and play!
                            www.discgolftournament.weebly.com

Comment

So I'd like to play, no partner as of yet...I shoot about +5 or so on the canyon course. Right handed forehand player. Message me or reply if you need or would be willing to play with me.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X