X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon Deaf Disc Golf Championship Hole Sponsor Request

Hey y'all, I'm gonna post my formal Hole Sponsor letter on this forum and on ODSA. "Trozzle" will be taking the lead on this project to help us out. Any questions, feel free to ask. Without further ADO....

Hello …
    My name is Nathan Boyes and I am the Tournament Director for the Oregon Deaf Disc Golf Championship on May 29-31, 2009. The tournament will be taking place at Horning’s Hideout near North Plains. We are gearing up to have our best year in the history of our Association, which was established in 2004. In order to be able to achieve our goals, we need the support of the disc golf community so that we can give our Deaf players from in and out of state the best experience possible while they participate in this tournament.
    The Oregon Deaf Disc Golf Association is offering hole sponsorships for $25 and $50.
    The $25 sponsorship gets recognition on 1 hole, website, and our ODDGC YouTube video.
    The $50 sponsorship gets recognition on 1 hole, website, our ODDGC YouTube video and a players pack mailed to them after the tournament.
    ODDGA is a recognized non-profit entity with its own tax identification number in which we have obtained. If we receive any donation and sponsorship from you, we will promptly write a formal thank-you letter with our tax id number included for you to use for your business/personal income tax return form.

Thank you for your time.
    Nathan Boyes
    2009 ODDGA Tournament Director
    Personal Email: Snap7times@gmail.com
    4722 Kingdom Way NE
    Salem, OR 97301
    Phone: 916-235-6740
    Hole Sponsor Volunteer – "Trozzle"

I am very happy to be taking on a role for this event. How could one not want to help in any way possible. Like Nathan said, I will be covering the hole sponsorship part for now, and even more duties as they come in and when the tourney happens. If you are interested in sponsoring a hole, contact Nate, or myself. my email addy is troy_grotte@yahoo.com. Please help if you can.

Team disc players. get each of your teammates to thrown in a few bucks each and you could easily come up with the $25 or $50 sponsorship.
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

I was just chattin with Val Jenkins and she is going to possibly be sending me some CTP prizes for this event. I know you local players can better that and donate. Lets get more money and prizes for this event!!!!!!

Comment

Avery is going to send some stuff too. Dave Feldberg was mesaged too. We will see what happens, I expect good things

Comment

*Heavy Red Neck Accent*

I Smell a challlleenggeeee...

*Deaf accent* AKA, my accent

Just a note to all potential hole sponsors or even bigger package sponsors over $150. We did alot of videos last year as practice, this year with extra programs and more expirience, we will be going above and beyond for all sponsors on our videos. Let's just say that is supposed to be an incentive for y'all. Check Deafpower12 on YouTube if you didn't already know

*Heavy Red Neck Accent*

And now backkk to the challengeee that Trozzle has imposed upon the greatest Disc Golf State in the UNiked Steaks of A-mehreca.

Comment

I am chatting with Val right now on Facebook. She is going to autograph some of the stuff she is sending us. I am still looking for more financial doantions though. I only have about 5-6 holes covered so far

Comment

BUMP!

Comment

Is this event full?
                Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

No.. not that I am aware of.. you might want to get in touch with our td to find out more info.
                  Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
                  DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

I'll ask David F. when I see him at SeaTac for the CSI event on the 4th and 5th.
                    Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
                    DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Is it only for the deaf exclusively?
                      Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

I am not the TD, but I do believe its deaf only. No hearing baggers allowed to play, hahaha

Comment

What do you mean hearing baggers, its a liability to be able to hear during most events.

There better not be any discrimination going on just because a golfer can not sign, maybe that golfer has a learning disability or something!!!
                          PDGA #25296
                          Stumptown #34

Comment

bump!!!

This event is still happening and I am still looking for potential hole sponsors. $25 or $50 hole sponsorships. Thank you!!!!

Comment

The Chick Flick will sponsor a hole for $25. PM me.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X