2012 Great Northwest Open Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    scores are up!

    http://www.pdga.com/tournament_resul...25261002645064

    sorry that took longer than I wanted, but we had some PDGA issues we needed to sort out.

    I'm so glad the weather cooperated and it looks like everyone had a great time.

    It was great seeing the Gausnells and the other locals this weekend. You all live in a beautiful place. We know it's amazing, but we are always struck by how beautiful it is when we come down.

    After all the efforts Tom and I have put into disc golf in this region, this remains our favorite event to run and play... all about the great course, great times and great people in the Great Northwest! I'm sure glad the Eugene club found this park in '95 and ran very first Great Northwest Open there... what a fabulous tradition!

    Congrats to Nate, his first and 50th Pro PDGA wins at Whistler's! Congrats to all our winners!

    Thanks to everyone that turned out to play and enjoy the weekend! Thanks to Douglas County Parks and their great work taking care of us, as they do every year.

    Comment


    • #92
      Thanks for the scores! I noticed Spencer Gausnell is missing from the final results though, I think there may have been 33 open pros but only 30 are listed online.
      Innova Champion Discs
      Discmania
      huk lab
      Keen Footwear
      Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
      Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
      Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

      Comment


      • #93
        just fixed it!

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by sassalicious View Post
          just fixed it!
          Teresa,

          Thanks for getting those up! You might want to take a look at how the pools are set up, because it looks like they may not be set up correctly. Advanced played at a different time than pros but the ratings don't reflect any difference at all.

          Thanks again!

          Jeff
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by sassalicious View Post
            http://www.pdga.com/tournament_resul...25261002645064


            I'm sure glad the Eugene club found this park in '95 and ran very first Great Northwest Open there... what a fabulous tradition!
            Some of us from Eugene may have fished or camped there as kids, but we didn't find Whistler's. Yose is the true creator of Whistler's. The EDGC had been bringing baskets down for tournaments he ran for a while before Sasquatch wanted to start the GNO. Just wanted to clear that up so people don't get any hurt feelings. I know that wasn't your intention Sassalicious. Posts get so misinterpreted online I thought I'd issue a correction.

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
              Teresa,

              Thanks for getting those up! You might want to take a look at how the pools are set up, because it looks like they may not be set up correctly. Advanced played at a different time than pros but the ratings don't reflect any difference at all.

              Thanks again!

              Jeff
              Where did you find round ratings?

              Comment


              • #97
                Roller Bob is a cooel dude

                Originally posted by Roller Bob View Post
                Some of us from Eugene may have fished or camped there as kids, but we didn't find Whistler's. Yose is the true creator of Whistler's. The EDGC had been bringing baskets down for tournaments he ran for a while before Sasquatch wanted to start the GNO. Just wanted to clear that up so people don't get any hurt feelings. I know that wasn't your intention Sassalicious. Posts get so misinterpreted online I thought I'd issue a correction.

                Thanks Roller!
                FWIW, I had no hurt feelings.
                I actually thought it was funny in a funny sort of way.
                BUT, to clear it up even more, the EDGC AND the UDA ran the very first GNO.
                He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                - Anonymous

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by *freeskier View Post
                  Where did you find round ratings?
                  http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/85141

                  Click on "Show Round Ratings" in the upper right hand corner of each division.
                  Last edited by Scott; May 3rd, 2012, 07:55 AM. Reason: Because that's just how I roll, yo.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    clarification

                    thanks for the clarification Nope, not trying to hurt anyone's feelings.

                    Comment


                    • So is the prize money ever going to be entered into the stats? Just wondering.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by leefou View Post
                        So is the prize money ever going to be entered into the stats? Just wondering.
                        Does it matter?

                        Comment


                        • Well we pay hard earned money to be a PDGA members and play in tournaments I like to see ALL of the stats. It is not that hard to enter it into the spreadsheet...infact it's easy!

                          Comment

                          Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X